• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Creeperstatic

Creeperstatic
Years
I'm playing Pokemon Stars and I walked to the first trial. And I went all the way to an area with arceus and only black and arceus has red eyes help? And every step he comes closer how d i fix this?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 11, 2021
Playing Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter, and can't talk to the black NPC in the hotel on grapefruit island. How do I make it so that I trigger the New Hope bonus chapter?

Years
Hello guys I have one serious question: can anybody pls tell me where do we find gastly in pokemon eclipse gba. For those who are confused pokemon eclipse gba is a hack of fire red and NOT the online game

Thanks,
Retvvv

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Hey can anyone tell me where I can find VM fly in Pokémon daybreak or where I can ask somebody who knows that. I somehow missed it, and now I have to walk everywhere by feet. :(

Years
Hey can anyone tell me where I can find VM fly in Pokémon daybreak or where I can ask somebody who knows that. I somehow missed it, and now I have to walk everywhere by feet. :(

Hey! Moved your post here since it's the right place to ask.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Hi Guys,
Recently started playing a GBA rom hack of Pokemon Sword and Shield. Extremely fun.
but getting stuck at some of the gym battles where I can't continue. Currently at the Hammerlock Gym Battle, but I can't Challenge the gym leader not giving any interactions with him.

Please would love some help on this can't find any info on this.

Thanks in advance

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 1, 2022
Ash Grey Rock Climbing??

I just recently finished the Ash Grey (very disappointed it wasn't finished.. grrr). I just started Gaia and am seeing some rock climb spots and it just dawned on me... why are there rock climb tiles all over Kanto and you only get the rock climbing gear on the orange islands... seems kinda weird... like can you get back to Kanto from the islands?

Years
I just recently finished the Ash Grey (very disappointed it wasn't finished.. grrr). I just started Gaia and am seeing some rock climb spots and it just dawned on me... why are there rock climb tiles all over Kanto and you only get the rock climbing gear on the orange islands... seems kinda weird... like can you get back to Kanto from the islands?

I think this is a better place for this post to be, so I moved it here.
And I suppose you answered your question in your question? Since it's not finished, the creator may have never completed rock climbing areas in Kanto. I'm not sure though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
Roaming Pokémon help

I am stuck on Crystal Clear can someone help me please it's about roaming Pokémon I caught Raikou but not Entei or Mew yet how do I deal with them

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 20, 2021
Game-Breaking Glitch in Adventure Red:

While playing through the Rocket Hideout as Red, the forced movement during the cutscene after Red says "I had better lay low" sends me right through the wall. The rest of the cutscene plays out, then leaves me trapped out of bounds.

I was really enjoying the game, but I have no idea how to progress.

Edit: The character is sent so far out of the map that wall-walking cheats don't work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Pokemon Red Chapter

Ive been playing pokemon red chapter this weekend and i made it to the second gym in the orange archipelago, the reverse type gym and after I lost the first time I ran back saved and then tried to walk back into the gym, but when I got back in the Gym Leader was no where to be found, is there something I can do to re fight him? otherwise I am soft-locked and can't progress in the story.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 12, 2021
I am playing through pokemon xenoverse and am stuck in a part where I can't win a boss fight, and it whites me out to right before it again. So there is no way to move on. Is that just an L?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen today
@FoxFatale

You should probably try the Games Showcase part of these forums. Xenoverse is not a ROM hack.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Playing Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter, and can't talk to the black NPC in the hotel on grapefruit island. How do I make it so that I trigger the New Hope bonus chapter?

I figured it out :) first you need to complete the voodoo chap, like after battling voodoll, go to Milan island and in a house you will meet a karate guy, talk to him, and he will say that he is part of the Yuuki family, go back there, and talk to the parents. Then go back to Mikan, talk to him, and go to the second floor of the Yuuki residence in Valencia, and talk to the drawer on the left, then go downstairs, and it turns out the coma was caused by the dad, battle him, then voodoo chapter is complete. Then go back to the black person in grapefruit, and he will say to get a munna, so find one in the grass and catch it, put it in your party, and go back to Yuuki residence and talk to the sleeping boy, go to prof ivy and you get to go to hoenn

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 9, 2022
Need help with possible softlock for POKEMON UNBOUND. Reposting this since I made a thread but put it in the wrong section.;

Wanted to play in NG+. I got all the way to just before the Great Desert/Finished Dehara Gym, and I already had the Go-Goggles in my key items from the last playthrough. For some reason, the hiker that is supposed to give you them will just say his lines after he gives you the Goggles, but the gatekeeper won't let me through because I 'don't have the goggles' for some reason. Any help on this?

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen May 18, 2021
Playing Pokemon Glazed and my Magneton won't evolve via the Link Stone. Is there any other requirements to evolve it or is this a small bug?

Magneton doesn't evolve through trading in the main series games, it evolves like nosepass in which you need an electric field, and then level up magneton in said field, I don't know where one would be but it is probably around the powerplant, or maybe in the one mountain in the center of the region

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 19, 2021
i need a GB trainer editor cuz i cant seem to find one most of them are only for GBA roms or they only edit the gym and the leauge and stuff

Back