• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves' Hideout [A Canine Pokémon Group]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ^Loves using puny taunts

Lucario amazes me, he is just amazing. I mean, he has great features, nice stats and so on.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • ^- Has a cool "LOL" emoticon.

I like the aura part of lucario in the anime, other than that, can't stand him. xD

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • ^-- Thinks he is cool for saying that I think I'm cool

The Lucario in the movie was alright. He was blind and could like own every pokemon . xD

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • ^ Thinks he's for thinking he's cool when he isn't cool but says he thinks I think I'm Cool when I don't.
    anyone liked the Zorua Pokemon Movie? o.O or thoughts about it..

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    ^ Is a bad singer.

We have a trivia thing going now, which you can see here. Credit to Pave Low for the idea.

Topic: What wolf Pokémon has the best shiny form?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ^ Is an epic battler.

Ooh, trivia. Sounds awesome

I think Ninetales has a cool shiny form. It's white/silverish and I think it's pretty winterish for a fire type which makes it all the more better.
    ...If that makes any sense.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kaori, what you said about Ninetales is so true. It is honestly my favourite Shiny....and if you ask me, it's better looking than the supposedly "most beautiful" Milotic.

However, Umbreon is nearly as brilliant. Umbreon's shiny form is better than the normal form.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    ^ Sings in a choir.

I have to say my favorite shiny wolf Pokemon would be Ninetales. It's probably my most favorite shiny Pokemon in general too lol.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I don't really get this whole ^ thing everyone started doing... I mean, I do but I wouldn't know what to say about anyone ._.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways...

I don't really like how shinies look when compared to the normal forms... However I think shiny Umbreon is pretty cool.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Topic: What wolf Pokémon has the best shiny form?

Umbreon! It glows Blue rings who wouldn't love that. Espeon is good too

Years
  • ^Likes to not go on MSN

I love Umbreon and Lucario in shiny, it looks amazing. As Zappy said, the Blue rings make it beautiful...

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • E-GAD! You people are actually still alive? After all this time... *Sob* Can't believe I left! D=

Anyway. I wan't in. Again.

Partner - Umbreon
    Nickname - MoonShine

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    ^Should have joined earlier. >:3

Though choice. Eevee, Ninetales, Glaceon and Umbreon are the best shiny Pokemon. I suppose I'll go with Ninetales, that silver look is just so awesome on a kitsune. ^.^

Side-Topic: What is your opinion on the upcoming Pokémon games (B/W)? And what feature would you like to be in it?
    The Pokemon are looking worse and worse with the gen. 5th gen looks the worst, as expected. And it's just ruining the game for me.There are some good looking though, like Zorua and Zoroak.
    There are also some nice new features, like the 3vs3 battle. Pokemon STILL needs a "battle random people live online" feature instead of being forced battle NPC-controlled teams in the battle tower or sharing FC which most people don't know where to do besides with, well, friends. >_>

That there are other cool looking wolves Yu-Gi-Oh designed. :S or Wolf-Looking Monsters
    As much as I dislike Yu-Gi-Oh, I have to admit that the monsters look so much better than the Pokemons.

Do you guys think there will be quite a number of Wolf Pokemon in generation 5?
    Sadly I doubt so. There need to be more Wolf Pokemon.
    It's not that bad though, too much Wolf Pokemon is not fun anyway.

However, I reckon there's a 50/50 chance there's more eevee-evolutions.
    I'd say there's a 75/25 chance that there'll be more eeveelutions, looking how the 3rd gen was the only gen that didn't have new eeveelutions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back