• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Hi friends, I'm looking for a specific sound effect across all the Pokémon games. It's the ! sound that happens when a story NPC notices you... usually the game's professor or an aide who is giving you an item. I do not believe the sound effect has changed across all the games, but I've looked everywhere and cannot find it. Was hoping someone could help? Thanks!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    I have never made a game that ayone would want to play, so I will request all of the following resources.

-160x160 sprites of all the Pokémon in existance,this includes Kalosian Pokémon and Mega Evolutions. If Generation VI contained 2D sprites instead of 3D models, this would be a LOT easier.

-A set of tilesets in which I have permission to use. Should include Outdoor tiles, Indoor Tiles, and Gym Tiles for all 18 Pokémon types.

-A guide to distinguishing a "good" map from one that is not good.

If I would have ALL of these resources, I will be able to make a game of my own.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I have never made a game that ayone would want to play, so I will request all of the following resources.

-160x160 sprites of all the Pokémon in existance,this includes Kalosian Pokémon and Mega Evolutions. If Generation VI contained 2D sprites instead of 3D models, this would be a LOT easier.

-A set of tilesets in which I have permission to use. Should include Outdoor tiles, Indoor Tiles, and Gym Tiles for all 18 Pokémon types.

-A guide to distinguishing a "good" map from one that is not good.

If I would have ALL of these resources, I will be able to make a game of my own.

HOLA bueno necesito pedirles si alguien tiene o pueda conseguir absolutamente todas las megas evoluciones lista para insertar al hack ya que yo tengo solo 6 mega evoluciones
    las 2 de charizard las 2 de mewtwo la de venasaur y blastoise .
    son 34 mega evoluciones si no me equivoco.
    bueno gracias y a esperar por si alguien me ayuda
    saludos a todos
    Check the DeviantArt (like http://noscium.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-sprite-tribute-Kalos-Dex-Complete-406635242) and the Smogon XY sprite project.

2. Check the resource section of http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304771

3. Look a quick introduction to mapping on http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258696 . Just don't make a map too empty or with too free space. I suggest to looking the official map design (bulbapedia is a good place to see all maps) and try to understand how these maps works.

Kaon

Cheese Whiz
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2016
    I hope this isn't too much of a bother, but does anyone have the full-body back sprites (as in the Gen V styled ones) in 200% zoom/2x format or proper Essentials naming format? Doesn't matter if they are animated or not, I can just convert them.

I've seen a few games with them around, but I'm unsure if there's a download or resource pack for them. If there already is, apologies for my ignorance in advance. I've tried searching for them but to no avail.

If anyone could help me out, that would be super great!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I hope this isn't too much of a bother, but does anyone have the full-body back sprites (as in the Gen V styled ones) in 200% zoom/2x format or proper Essentials naming format? Doesn't matter if they are animated or not, I can just convert them.

I've seen a few games with them around, but I'm unsure if there's a download or resource pack for them. If there already is, apologies for my ignorance in advance. I've tried searching for them but to no avail.

If anyone could help me out, that would be super great!
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233208 or http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270197

Kaon

Cheese Whiz
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2016
    @FL: You are such a godsend!

I tried the second one before, but it was the half-body ones. I wasn't aware of the former link. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
  • Does anyone have the PWT sprites?

Hi all..

I was wondering if somebody compiled a resource pack with all of the PWT Gym Leaders in BW Style.. Does this exist?

Thanks

Pokegod7020

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • Shi-ots. I thought it was. Damn thumbnails. Is there anyone who is willing to help the community put together said pack? or is there any easy way to convert them @SavingRaven?

It's pretty simple, if you download the sheet I linked you all you need to do is arrange them as they are in an character sheet, they don't necessarily need all the directions since they are only walking on and off of a stage presumably in a tournament.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • Then you'll need to get custom sprites for the backs, because it doesn't have them facing that direction and also walking.
    You might be able to edit them simply enough though.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Does anybody know some free-to-use storm-background music? Like rain with some thunder-sounds. Would be awesome! :3

Back