• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2016
Hey guys I would like to request some gen 6 overworld sprites, mainly Tyrantrum and Aumora but other ones like Noivern and Goodra would be nice as well. Does anyone know where I can find them,
Or if anyone is skilled enough if they could make them for me? Thanks! :)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Hey guys I would like to request some gen 6 overworld sprites, mainly Tyrantrum and Aumora but other ones like Noivern and Goodra would be nice as well. Does anyone know where I can find them,
Or if anyone is skilled enough if they could make them for me? Thanks! :)
http://kidkatt.deviantart.com/art/Noivern-Overworld-Sprite-419746511 http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gogoat-Overworld-Sprites-By-Tinivi-d65vegr-395294792 found just typing "Noivern Overworld" at google.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone have any decent haunted mansion/graveyard/halloween-y/creepy style tilesets suitable for Pokemon?

I'm looking for both indoor and outdoor

Creepy fogs would also be pretty cool

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Does anyone have any decent haunted mansion/graveyard/halloween-y/creepy style tilesets suitable for Pokemon?

I'm looking for both indoor and outdoor

Creepy fogs would also be pretty cool
There 13. Graveyard default tileset and there some Mt. Pyre tilesets at sprite resources too.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Hello can anyone give me link to b2w2 location post HUD i mean the one like i have in attachments

Can't you literally just rip it yourself from that screenshot?

IYKwQ.jpg

Here, ya go.

But Gexeys is right, if you can make the screenshot, you can rip it, very easily, just a thought in the future.

Hope this one is helpful though ~

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Does anyone have a link to download the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum OST in mp3 format? I managed to find some .midi's in the 4th gen matt's resource pack but I need the high quality MP3's.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Does anyone have a link to download the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum OST in mp3 format? I managed to find some .midi's in the 4th gen matt's resource pack but I need the high quality MP3's.

Here, It's got just about any sound from any game, scroll down til you find diamond and pearl

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Here, It's got just about any sound from any game, scroll down til you find diamond and pearl

Ok I went there and you need to register to download, I did that but then I figured out you need to either donate or refer 1 person to join to download. Can you be my referral? Or someone else cause I need to refer someone.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Hello,
Anyone on here create there own tilesets, unique monsters or characters ( not Rips from official pokemon games), looking for some artwork that can be released via "Creative Commons" license to be used in a Opensource game called Tuxemon ( sorry i cant create links yet, you will need to google it).

Please let me know
Luke83

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Hello,
Anyone on here create there own tilesets, unique monsters or characters ( not Rips from official pokemon games), looking for some artwork that can be released via "Creative Commons" license to be used in a Opensource game called Tuxemon ( sorry i cant create links yet, you will need to google it).

Please let me know
Luke83
Where can I find free 'monster' sprites?
Search for monster at http://opengameart.org/ and http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/ . But, since I found Tuxemon sprites at first, so I guess that luke83 knows this site.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Does anyone have a pokemon.txt, PBS file, of all Pokémon from 387 (Turtwig) to the last Pokémon, with habitats? (even if you made them up lol)

Nevermind, did it myself, thought I could save 10 minutes of my life by taking a shortcut lol, realized that it was an easy job since the person working on my game isn't using Gen6 Pokémon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 15, 2014
I have searched for a while, and I was wondering if a great person here could help. I currently wish to make a map and need Generation 1 through 3 (and even custom, if possible) Indoor and Outdoor tiles. Thanks in advance!

Back