• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

So far, there hasn't been a single fully evolved Water starter that I didn't like.

(P.S.: You can bring in a new Pokemon in TGPB5 if you want)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Kanto sure has a lot of great Water types. Blastoise, Cloyster, Starmie, Gyarados, Lapras, Vaporeon, and Omastar are my favourites here, with Tentacruel, Slowbro, Kingler, and Kabutops as honorable mentions.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

And Blastoise is safe. Next up is Caterpie
caterpie.gif
. Maybe the first one into the discarded list?

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

It's only good when it reaches its final evolution, Butterfree. But even then, I'd rather use something like Alakazam, Starmie, Venomoth, or even Exeggutor.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Beedrill does have an epic Mega Evolution. But if I want a physical Bug type, I'd rather go with Pinsir, Scizor, Heracross, Scolipede, Escavalier, or Araquanid.

Golisopod is also cool, but I'm not fond of its ability. If it had a different ability, like Swift Swim or Battle Armor, I'd consider using it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

I wouldn't say the Bug type is my favourite type either, though I do have favourite Bug type Pokemon. Venomoth, Pinsir, Scizor, Heracross, Escavalier, Galvantula, Volcarona, and Araquanid are my favourites of this type. I also like Forretress, Shuckle, Ninjask, Shedinja, Armaldo, Yanmega, Scolipede, Durant, and Golisopod.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
0. I don't like Caterpie too much. It's discarded then!
Metapod is next, this one's going down FASTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back