• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How long was the longest fever you ever had? I'm hitting the 5th day now and even though my temperature is stable, it's not gone.

uhh I generally don't pay attention to how long colds are, but rather when they end! so idk :x

Also why is your signature stealing my name. :(

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013

uhh I generally don't pay attention to how long colds are, but rather when they end! so idk :x

Also why is your signature stealing my name. :(
Eh, I'm counting the days because it hasn't ended yet...

On that note, Idanica is the Greek word for 'ideal', so you're not involved intentionally. xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
The longest fever that I had lasted about a week. It wasn't fun at all. :(

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
...I don't remember my longest fever...

my last fever was about three days long though, if that counts.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I don't count the days I'm sick, unless it is something major. A fever? Not really. My longest though.. I think it'd be probably no more than 5 days. Don't ever really remember being any sicker than that. I hate being sick. x_x. I'm actually kind of sick right now, only it's not so bad!(:Not bad enough to stay home from school... :(

Years
I felt sick yesterday like I might have caught the flu and was just going to sleep in all day today, but when I decided I'd just not do anything today I started feeling better and then had the energy to get up only like 15 minutes later.

Years
I've always been virtually impervious to the flu and whatnot. The last time I got sick was during last year's Christmas and it only lasted for a little less than a week. Other than that, getting sick prolongs over large intervals.

Sleeping with a runny nose is utterly vexing.

I'd never be sick If my mom wasn't a teacher, teaching little children means a lot of bugs and viruses end up following her home. It's usually a once-a-year thing for me. Usually in the fall. ;~;

Years
lol I know what you mean -- my mom, luckily (?) is a germaphobe, which is irrelevant in a way.

I have some sort of allergy that always hits me upon season changing. I get short-lasting colds and sneeze way too much.

Oh, and I am in Egypt. Just saying.

What's happening over in Egypt these days? Quieted down at all? Lord I'd love to go there.

Years
I'm sure they'd appreciate having some of the tourists back. Hey, you might even get some great deals if you went right now.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ha, I'd really like to go to the north pole right now judging by the weather we've had here. /woops, I'm straying into the weather topic.

I know a friend of mine went to Egypt on holiday, like a few years ago. I've never really thought of visiting though.

Years
I'm also a little bit of a history buff and I'd love to see some of the oldest sites of human civilization. Unfortunately lots of those are in Iraq. :/

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
One of my co-workers used her three week vacation to go to Egypt and see the pyramids and all that fancy stuff. I was jealous. Would not taking that trip my dang self.

"Brb gonna screw you guys for three weeks and go to egypt"

"fffffff"

Years
So far I learned a good amount of Arabic words. I went to a place they refer to as Sharm El Sheikh (I don't know if there an English word for it). It is beautiful and mostly a tourists area, so I got to meet quite a few people from my country.

I don't know about the pyramids but I have zero knowledge in them. I'd like to visit them, thought. Are they worth it? If anybody saw them.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
So far I learned a good amount of Arabic words. I went to a place they refer to as Sharm El Sheikh (I don't know if there an English word for it). It is beautiful and mostly a tourists area, so I got to meet quite a few people from my country.

Wasn't that the spa where Mubarak went hiding after the Revolution last February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back