• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Didn't you forget to ask which pokemon should be called next?
anyways just make a conditional branch for both you and the oponent and check if the pokemon in the first slot still has any HP, if it doesn't enemy will pick a random one (or a specific one if programmed with AI :P) and if your pokemon faints you can choose what to call next.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2006
Can someone rip a chipset with all the berry threes? I does'nt find it :(

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
I'll get them, just wait a couple days for me to find the rom, find Pokepicu and find an emulator that supports AR.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm really puzzeled.

Please can someone tell me how to let you through if you have atleast 1 pokemon, and not let you through when you don't?

Thanks tons

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
Budgie_boy said:
Sorry to bother you all once again:

I have just one question, how do you make tile so that It will let go underneath and over the top?

I have had few problems such as below:!

Is it for rm2k(3) or XP? cause I have asked the same for rm2k.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
my best guess is to use an event that detects which direction you are coming from (the bridge tile go as events) so that you go underneath if coming from north or south and you go over it if coming from west or east

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Budgie_boy said:
Sorry to bother you all once again:

I have just one question, how do you make tile so that It will let go underneath and over the top?

I have had few problems such as below:!
i've done this before in 2k3, but in rmxp it's a tricky.
you'll need the tileset change script from phylomortis.
and just make events touch by hero and change tileset.
in the tileset in database should be 2 tilesets of the same.
a tile in 1 tileset must be above hero and other tileset below hero.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
or you could make that tile appear twice in your tileset and make one of them to be on top of the hero and other under, then you create an event on the bridge to change the tiles by using a switch so that when you come from the sides you can walk over it and from the north or south you will go under it :x (same idea I said before but more detailed, if the bridge is small you could use this, just put a switch in each bridge tile,etc)

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
Ow I forgot, here is what I got from Funnybunny.
It's the code for RM2K(3):

Funnybunny said:
here is the deal:

afbeelding19qw.gif

events 1:
2 pages:
first page, same level as hero, no precondition
second page, below hero, precondition; switch below = on
events 2:
2 pages:
first page, below hero, no precondition
second page, over hero, precondition; switch below = on
events 3:
1 page:
on touch hero, turn switsh below off, no precondition
events 4:
1 page:
on touch hero, turn switsh below on, no precondition

That is it, make sure that when your going down(on this map or others) the switch is on and when you go back up the switch is off.

Hope you understand this.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
Hi, i know this question has been asked before but I am a Noob at RMXP. When I import a chipset and place it. the outside of the object i just place is white. How do I go about making the white transparent

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
when you import a tileset you should be able to choose the white as the transparent color, then just use the second and third layer and the white won't appear, use only tiles that don't have any white on them on the first layer.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Does anyone know how to make it so that when one of your enemy's pokemon faint they send out another. In rm2k3.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
or you could make that tile appear twice in your tileset and make one of them to be on top of the hero and other under, then you create an event on the bridge to change the tiles by using a switch so that when you come from the sides you can walk over it and from the north or south you will go under it :x (same idea I said before but more detailed, if the bridge is small you could use this, just put a switch in each bridge tile,etc)

That's exactly what I was about to say and it's so much easier

Groudontrainer

Siggy maker
Years
How do i get an animation in the beggining of a game? Like oak's entrance in r/b/y also what program would be best to make the animation with :dead: :dead: ?
Thx in advance

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
Does any one have the beginning background where oak or birch shows you a Pokemon? if so can u please post it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back