• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
  • Sayln said:
    I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction to getting a Menu that looks like the Pokemon one, as I have tried many but they have all failed. I know the one in Blizzy's starter pack is very good. But I was hoping for one that was completed and worked.

Apart from that, Blizzy's starter pack rules!

But any help is appreciated ;)

Sayln

you must learn RGSS (Ruby Gaming Scripting System) either that or wait until blizzy has finished.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    I heard RGSS was one of the hardest scripting languages! Never mind... I guess!

Thanks for that help anyway!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • my signature contains a link to a bnch of tutorials for both RGSS and JavaScript (Sphere) download them and learn (be aware they are quite big (and you need all parts to open it with winrar so if you have a 56k connection it'y better you use a program to pause downloads).

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    hi, i need help. In the pokemon starter kit, the images are a lot bigger than in the game boy advance, and so they don't look so good, how can i make them as big as the pokemon advance games?????

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • why would you spend money on a Game Maker?....
    RPG Maker XP costs 60 dollars I think but there'S no point in buying it as people wouldn't be able to play your games (cause everyone has the hacked version XD)
    so just download it here (you can also get RPG Maker 2000/2003): www.crankeye.com

and you can also try sphere:
    www.spheredev.net

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    ok, i no the commands for buttons on the keyboards but i want to change the controls...etc instaed of pressing x key for the menu you can press enter. so on....how do i do this? And about the link, yes its illeagal but if its a free trial then no.........if you want to use it leagaly, go2 download.com and download the RMXP demo

Scompi

ok, i no the commands for buttons on the keyboards but i want to change the controls...etc instaed of pressing x key for the menu you can press enter. so on....how do i do this? And about the link, yes its illeagal but if its a free trial then no.........if you want to use it leagaly, go2 download.com and download the RMXP demo

press f1 during a test play, to change controls

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    ok, thanx alot............................mts.....thanx again. Can some1 also post a enemy hp bar?????????? Thanx in advance

Last edited:

Scompi

ok, thanx alot............................mts.....thanx again. Can some1 also post a enemy hp bar?????????? Thanx in advance

enemy HP bar is like the actor HP bar, but just change the

@actor = actor --> enemy = $game_troop.enemies
    $game_troop.enemies = enemy

and change all the, actor and @actor --> enemy

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    no, i ment the pic of the enemy hp bar...sorry, should have clarifyed that:dead:

Scompi

Oh... spriters resource, dont know the url but just type it in at google

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • Hey, everyone, I am looking to make a game in sphere, but I need good quality .png image format maps of just about every location in FRLG, inside and out. This means the towns, routes, caves and dungeons, and then inside each building. I also probably need some .png images of characters and their movement, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back