• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Cursed said:
    If you're making a 2d game, you wouldn't be able to see the doors.
    If you're making a 3d game, just rotate the object.
    Well, seeing the doors isn't necessary... just side view houses. That way you can make it look like a real town...

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    hi, i need help. In the pokemon starter kit, the images are a lot bigger than in the game boy advance, and so they don't look so good, how can i make them as big as the pokemon advance games?????

maybe u should switch to rpg2003 or sphere because no one knows the answer(to my knowledge)

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    maybe you should rip them and then open them up in paint and resize them.....that was sooooo hard;)

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    actually flamesguru, it isn't that simple. his question was to have the sprites regular gba sprite style in rmxp but rmxp doesn't allow that size as a charset(although it might with some major alterations)

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    o, i thought he ment the pictures, yeah, charsets are hard, plus if u dont know any rgss just use RM2K/3

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2005
    How do you create pokemon features?

I have seen some gorgeous pokemon fan games, just like pokemon light, erbal,call of latios (sphere) and platinum.
    But I want to know where do you get the surf,dive and Day night script for RMXP?!
    The day night script you use looks awsome and how do you implement the hours?

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    do a search on google for the Day Night script, but i want to know where to get a dive script, idk if it exists. Surfing can be an event...i'm gonna make a surf event for my game, i'll let you know how to do it, when i figure it out:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Does anyone know how to make it so that when one of your enemy's pokemon faint they send out another. In rm2k3.

Scompi

Does anyone know how to make it so that when one of your enemy's pokemon faint they send out another. In rm2k3.

good question, can someone tell me too for RMXP

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Heres one for RMXP, idk about RM2K/3....sorry...just do wut i did in the screenshot. Also, i think this is the only 2 or more pokemon battle thing i know of...give credit to me for supplying...it took awhile to find out...lol.....about 1 min. There is some issues with it, feel free to edit it.
    sendoutpokemon6jn.png

Scompi

Cool thanks, and how about when your pokemon faints, how would you switch pokemon?

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    idk, i'll find that out for you. I will try right now.
    EDIT: Well, i tried, it works kinda, needs to be edited to work with other games, heres an example of what you do:
    2pokemonswitch4ol.png

I really hope this was helpful, it took so long to figure out....i mean, i actualy wasted a minute!!!!! lol, no credit needed, but if ya wanna give credit go ahead.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back