• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Windows to the Soul

Years
  • As the adage goes, "the eyes are the windows to the soul."

Describe the shape of your windows!

My mum and boyfriend say that I've got almond-shaped eyes.

How about you? This is a guide to the 6 most common eye shapes that can help if you aren't sure.
    https://www.mademoisellelash.com/pages/what-eye-shape-do-i-have

If you feel like adding window dressing you can include any other details you want like eye color, size, if you wear glasses or contacts, how your eyes are set I.e wide, close, deep, protruding.

My eyes are quite small like they are half open, and I have heavy underlids. I think they make me look sleepy/dreamy.

Years
  • I have small, downturned brown eyes that are technically almond-shaped I guess since you can't really see the whites below the iris either. Window dressing? I have long eyelashes and wear glasses and I look perpetually disinterested and squinty.

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • i mean i have the most generic looking windows ever, they're just rectangles and all i can see is houses, not even a pretty sight >:(

in seriousness i guess i have almond shaped/downturned eyes?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    They're big, square, white edges, completely see-through but there's some yellow powdery stuff because I never wash them, and also bird shit.

Back