• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

facial hair

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • i feel like i could probably work it bc i have long ugly ass hair and i wear thick frame glasses 90% of the time so i could be like this hipster-esque hobo type like. you know what i mean. i have stipple sponged a beard on for drag and i mean hey i think i look kinda hot. but i was also dressed as jesus so i think that might have just been the holy spirit overcoming me.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    My female friends tell me I might look good if I let my facial hair grow, because of my long hair and such, thing is I do want it to grow, but man... genes are an awful thing at times

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Looks best the 1-2 days after a clean shave, after a week it gets way too long and i shave it off

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I've had a beard for about 5 years now. I trim it down like every month or every two months. Just trimmed it today actually lol. I don't like it when it's really big and thick and messy cause it becomes hard to trim and to manage. I look better with a short beard/long stubble anyways.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Update on mine: I started to let mine grow. It grows way more than how it used to some years ago. It still looks like shit, but not as awful as it was before.

Back