• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pop

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
My favourite type of pop would have to be Dr.Pepper, or Mountain Dew, whichever one I could choose. ^^

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
i don't know the pop's are u talking about i only know about pepsi, 7up, coca-cola, coca-cola light and guarana and a portuguese one that is called sumol .
i like sumol pinneaple and orange coca-cola and coca- cola light and guaran?.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
When I first saw this thread, I thought it was a music thread...
Where I live, people call it "soda" it is strange to hear people typing in different dialects, but that's what you get from the Internet...

Anyways...my fave. soda is Coca-Cola, I'm addicted to it...I need another fix *rushes to downstairs refrigerator*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
My favourite pop is Coca-Cola^^;;;; XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I like Pepsi and Sprite. >_> Coca-Cola isn't that bad too...

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
Dakota said:
I think POP is northern term, whereas coke is southern...crazy, and I like code red

BOO ya!

I must agree with you. Everyone calls soda (no matter what it is) 'Coke'. It's kinda funny in my opinion, especially when they get Pepsi. I guess 'cause I'm all technical, and have a very pathetic sense of humor. ^^;;

Personally, I like Dr. Pepper and just about any version of Coke! *wears Coca-Cola T-Shirt with pride*
Teh Pepsi Vanilla ain't so bad either, even teh diet version is good. Wild Cherry Pepsi is my absolute favorite Pepsi though.

My least favorite is probally Sprite Remix. It's just.... Nasty.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Err, soda, cola, caffinated beverages like Coke and Pepsi.

Back