• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2016
    Can I find anywhere Signal Beam? I need for my Scizor plz!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    I'm at spear city and after the scene with deoxys I went to the safari zone and there was the rocket who says you to steal de coin amulet. After that I have tried to go to the other cities and I don't know what to do now. Some help please?

Years
  • I keep trying to patch is using lunar IPS but get this glitchy title screen. Then the game crashes when I get to the choose gender screen. Help anyone? It looks good but I've always had bad luck with patching.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen yesterday
    What do you mean by "roughly 30 hours of gameplay"? Right after the game clock reaches 30 hours the game just resets? Or do you mean that 30 hours is the estimated time to beat the game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I am so lost.. The last time I've seen my brother was in that forest where he was talking to a Rocket. Now I've beaten 2 gyms already, have a bike, went through that Mt. Moon lookalike and now I'm stuck.
    Every single path that may lead somewhere is being blocked by either the police or Rocket.
    I've tried to backtrack all the way to Reinburt Town but it's no use. There is still is that Rocket chick blocking my way.
    What did I miss? Why can't I progress?

EDIT:
    OMG, after backtracking all the way to the starting area and talking to everybody, then back to Brox, that lousy brother finally decided to show up by those trucks. Absolutely no idea hat triggered him to spawn there all of a sudden.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I lost to Warden so what do i do now

I can not do anything right now! Need help.

Have not saved one time so i am screwed

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Don't know if this was asked before but..

I've found you in the Icy Cave once, tried a billion times to beat you and gave up because my highest level pokemon was like 20 lvls below your weakest. So I wandered around the world and caught myself some legendaries (Moltres, Deoxys, Suicune, Celebi, Mew, Ho-Oh and Lugia), beat May, and now I wanted to challenge you again. The problem is: You're not there any more. Are you going to be gone forever now so I won't be able to progress?

Also: Where can I find Mew Two and Zapdos? I assume that Articuno is in the same cave but I'm honestly too dumb to figure your puzzle out (the one with the boulders you can move with strength). Don't care all too much about the other birds and hounds but it kinda feels like something's lacking if you don't catch all the available legendaries in the game. Could you make a list of them where the hell they are located at? Cause that list in your attachment isn't really helping, I'm afraid.

EDIT:
    God damn it. Ok, It looks like I actually have beaten you and just simply forgot about it.
    But still: It'd be nice to have a list of the locations of all the legendaries.

Thanks in advance.
    Really great hack with a cool story btw. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    I lost to Warden so what do i do now

I can not do anything right now! Need help.

Have not saved one time so i am screwed
    Just talk to the police officers in BROX CITY, one will take you back to prison.

Don't know if this was asked before but..

I've found you in the Icy Cave once, tried a billion times to beat you and gave up because my highest level pokemon was like 20 lvls below your weakest. So I wandered around the world and caught myself some legendaries (Moltres, Deoxys, Suicune, Celebi, Mew, Ho-Oh and Lugia), beat May, and now I wanted to challenge you again. The problem is: You're not there any more. Are you going to be gone forever now so I won't be able to progress?

Also: Where can I find Mew Two and Zapdos? I assume that Articuno is in the same cave but I'm honestly too dumb to figure your puzzle out (the one with the boulders you can move with strength). Don't care all too much about the other birds and hounds but it kinda feels like something's lacking if you don't catch all the available legendaries in the game. Could you make a list of them where the hell they are located at? Cause that list in your attachment isn't really helping, I'm afraid.

EDIT:
    God damn it. Ok, It looks like I actually have beaten you and just simply forgot about it.
    But still: It'd be nice to have a list of the locations of all the legendaries.

Thanks in advance.
    Really great hack with a cool story btw. I'm enjoying it a lot.
    The excel sheet should have a list of all legendary locations, but...
    Zapdos is in the STEELE CAVE, you need to get to him. Mewtwo is in LORE CAVE, you need to use waterfall to get to him. STEELE CAVE is south of LARGAS CITY, and LORE CAVE is south of SPEAR CITY.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    So I've got a question, I've been playing for a while and managed to beat the elite four on the first try, huzzah! (Thanks Lv 88 Dragonite) But I ran into a few problems, I can't find enough Moonstones to evolve a lot of my pokemon, so I was hoping for a list of known areas? And worse still I have NO clue where to find the Super Rod and apparently I'm the only one having this issue because I've not seen anyone post anything about it. I know I probably just missed it but can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks!

Oh and Deoxys won't obey, I'm guessing because he fails the FR Cheat Check. But I've heard other players have him obey just fine. Am I just unlucky? Because I caught him like 10 times and he never obeyed any of those times. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • Just finished playing the hack. Here is my thought:

Storyline: 9/10. Why you let Mewtwo kill my brother?... ;-;
    Gameplay: 10/10. Cool
    Graphics: 9/10. Trainer Sprites looked dope xdd.
    Total: 28/30. Cool hack!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Just finished playing the hack. Here is my thought:

Storyline: 9/10. Why you let Mewtwo kill my brother?... ;-;
    Gameplay: 10/10. Cool
    Graphics: 9/10. Trainer Sprites looked dope xdd.
    Total: 28/30. Cool hack!

I noticed if you go to the starting town's lab and talk to Oak after you beat the Elite Four, your brother comes back but you can't see him....GHOST BROTHER!

Years
  • I've been playing for about a week now.
    This is, so far, the best Pokemon Hack Game I've ever played. And I played lots of them.

The game is just perfect:
    - 3rd generation (with all the best pokemons).
    - Great storyline
    - Awesome map (even though the world map gliches sometimes)
    - And the best thing: YOU CAN CATCH ALL POKÉMONS!!!

The only con so far is that the Pokédex map is not matching with the world map.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2016
    My brother isn't showing up at the trucks, I went all the way back, looked around everywhere and I can't seem to find him. Halp!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    Hey ! Thanks for this hack !
    I will start playing tonight but just one question about it:
    Is it possible to trade with other gen III games (including official ones, like in Liquid Crystal) ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2019
    um i don't know if its my computer or the ips file itself cause whenever im about to choose my gender the game resets plz fix

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    Hello !
    I'm facing a strange bug:
    Until now, I never had any problem when I healed my Pokémon in the Poké Center of Ciprus Town. But now, I beat the Gym's champion and I'm exploring the mansion. Each time I go to the Pokémon center to heal my Pokémon, the game freezes at the same moment: When the healing is finished and the nurse continues her speech.

Back