• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Im stuck, ive watched some walkthroughs, still can't figure out what i missed.
So ive done 3 gyms, did the prison part, but the guard near Bill's house is still there, and i dont know why. Did i miss some kind of mission? Could somebody tell me what could be the problem? Thx

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey Guys, if someone is having the "1M Circuit" problem remember to:
Options > Emulator > Save Type > Automatic & Flash 128K
And also try to patch the IPS in other ROM, that was my problem and it worked correctly after downloading the ROM from other site.

Cya~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hey guys,
does anybody know where to find the Day-Care Couple? Searched the whole map and can't find them..
Thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 10, 2016
how do you evolve scyther in to scizor in pokemon fuligin, im stuck on the 8th gym and I want to evolve scyther

ZoneX

Spriter
Years
I've enjoyed playing this!! I think it was last year though but I still play it from time to time. It was a fun twist playing for Team Rocket!! Wish it was optional if you wanted to join them or not but still... Good stuff, man!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I've enjoyed playing this!! I think it was last year though but I still play it from time to time. It was a fun twist playing for Team Rocket!! Wish it was optional if you wanted to join them or not but still... Good stuff, man!!

I originally wanted to have a sort of karma system with good, evil and neutral, but dropped that idea when i realized how much extra scripting it would be.

Hey guys,
does anybody know where to find the Day-Care Couple? Searched the whole map and can't find them..
Thanks in advance :)

They are north of Hento Town on route 11. It's somewhat hidden, but there is a small path that goes along the water you can use to get there.

Im stuck, ive watched some walkthroughs, still can't figure out what i missed.
So ive done 3 gyms, did the prison part, but the guard near Bill's house is still there, and i dont know why. Did i miss some kind of mission? Could somebody tell me what could be the problem? Thx

The third gym badge from Brox City should be all you need for that guard to move.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
After you complete the game, is there an option to continue with the pokémon you had, or do you really need to start over again? Cause when i complete the game, it starts with the talk from Prof Oak again and i need to select a name and so on..

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
A question: Where do you find the Aide that has the ItemFinder? I can't seem to find him anywhere XD

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
hey sloo i play your game but can't seem to be able to evolve electabuzz do i need the electrizer and if so where is it.

DriveTG

Retarded's Hunter
Years
At first I thought it was as always for that classic start, but apparently not. It looks good. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
I recently found out about this hack a few hours ago and I was wondering where i can find nidoran(m) and houndour. Ps best hack eva

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Hey Sllew first off just want to say I loved the hack one of the best I've played and one of the only good ones that's actually complete so THANK YOU lol. I did notice a bug though after you beat the E4 and the credits role if you go into Oak's Lab it goes through the national pokedex event even having dialog for your brother. Not a big thing at all just something I noticed well thanks again for all your hard work.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I recently found out about this hack a few hours ago and I was wondering where i can find nidoran(m) and houndour. Ps best hack eva

You should check the excel sheet linked to my first post; I don't remember where nidoran is, but houndour should be in the short fiery cave right after Therus City.

Hey Sllew first off just want to say I loved the hack one of the best I've played and one of the only good ones that's actually complete so THANK YOU lol. I did notice a bug though after you beat the E4 and the credits role if you go into Oak's Lab it goes through the national pokedex event even having dialog for your brother. Not a big thing at all just something I noticed well thanks again for all your hard work.

I'm not too surprised, Oak has one really long script and that was the very first thing I changed when i started the hack and didn't know what I was doing. Since it doesn't hurt the game I'll just leave it alone. Oh, and thank you for playing my hack, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Mar 28, 2015
how does porygon evolve? and if possible can you make a guide for the evolution of the pokemons that requires a trade to evolve?

To make porygon evolve you have to:
1.(you have to have the one from the game corner the only one that works)
2.get it up to lvl 26
3. use a rare candy on it
4.get it to lvl 28
5. What? Porygon is evolving...YAY

If this doesnt work then im sorry but it did for me i still dont know if this is a glitch or not but still trying to find porygon Z evolution
PEACE

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
To make porygon evolve you have to:
1.(you have to have the one from the game corner the only one that works)
2.get it up to lvl 26
3. use a rare candy on it
4.get it to lvl 28
5. What? Porygon is evolving...YAY

If this doesnt work then im sorry but it did for me i still dont know if this is a glitch or not but still trying to find porygon Z evolution
PEACE

Adding to this, there is an excel spreadsheet attached to the first post in this thread with all pokemon locations and evolutions.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 22, 2019
Been playing this hack for a couple days and love it. Out of all the hacks I've played on PC this one is by far my favorite.

:mudkip^_^:

Back