• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER

Years
  • All three seasons of Avatar the Last Airbender was added to the Netflix catalog back on May 15, 2020. Have you watched or rewatched yet? Who's your favorite character? Favorite episode(s)? If you were a bender, what kind would you be? Have you also watched the sequel Legend of Korra, or read any of the comics?

I watched it as it aired, and then rewatched it a few years later with the creator-commentary blurbs. I completely rewatched it since then, so I'm definitely enjoying this rewatch. We're almost done with the series (stopped right after Ember Island Players last night).

I'm pretty sure if I lived in the Avatar world, I'd probably be an earth bender. What about y'all?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I haven't watched ever except for the first episode, so you could say this is a first! I'm still on s1, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Love this show along with Korra. I could watch both for days on end. My favorites are Toph (who I've cosplayed before), Zuko, Bumi, Mako, Bolin and Eska (who I've cosplayed as well). As for what type I'd be well if we go by horoscope I'd be a Waterbender by being a Cancer but if I could pick I'd be an Earthbender.

Years
  • I have issues with the characterization in ATLA, and the writing and storyline got significantly worse in LOK, but the lore is one of the best things I've ever seen.

Years
  • Oh man this show is some real nostalgia. I've seen it all the way through a couple times, but definitely not for years, I always remember being sad on the last episode cause the series was at an end, that last season is great though! I definitely need to go back and watch it now it's on Netflix. If I was a bender, I'd love to be able to control water or air, hard to choose though!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Fire bending, hell yea!!!

I really wanna rewatch it, though I'm currently binging She-Ra, so perhaps... after.

SUPER GLAD ITS THERE, THOUGH. Avatar really deserved to be appreciated all over again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i read it as The Least Airbender and now I want to see a parody

I'd be a water bender, even though I don't like being in water haha. I'll control it so it stays away from me ;D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    i read it as The Least Airbender and now I want to see a parody

I'd be a water bender, even though I don't like being in water haha. I'll control it so it stays away from me ;D

OH SAME

i HATE fire, but fire as an element in shows is very cool

What got me to watch this show initially was because I accidentally stumbled onto it during a fire bending fight, and I was hooked.

Now I wanna rewatch sooner than planned....

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Avatar was really good when it came out. But right now, the annoying discourse over Zuko is making me wanna avoid rewatching it. :x After that discource dies down, I'll probably watch it. I've never actually seen the show all the way through. Back when it aired on TV, I'd miss a lot of the airings. I do remember the day it premiered, though. That was a nice day.

As for what kinda bender I'd be... probably metal? Irl, sometimes I accidentally bend metal spoons (slightly) when scooping ice cream, so, lol.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Well, so I'm starting season 3 already, probably finishing it tomorrow too! So far my favorite characters are Iroh and Toph, I love the later so much. As for what element I would bend, it would definitely be earth, though water is interesting too!

Back