• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

FireRed.png

trophycase.png

Spoiler:

intro-2.png

Okay, basically this is the first hack that I have posted on a forum. I'm the guy who has helped a lot of people with all of their scripting problems in the script discussion thread. I'd say that at the time of this Post I'm still think that I'm a beginner to hacking. I've only been hacking for a little bit over a month. I tried to start a hack about 3 weeks ago but I gave up too quickly because the ROM crashed. Well anyway I hope you like this hack.

Story-1.png

Your jourey begins in Blackthorn city, on the same day as the battle between Ash and Claire, and the day before you are to recieve your first Pokemon. The following day you and [Rival] rush to the Dragons Den and meet Claire, Lance and the Elderly Dragon Lady. Soon after recieving your first Pokemon, they tell you of the Mystic Green Dragon that has been spotted in Hoenn lately. With Prof Elm, you travel to Sootopolis, and your search for the Mystic Green Dragon begins.

features-1.png

All 386 pokemon Catchable.
Thousands of new scripts.
Evolution changes
Changed Movesets
Gyms of all Regions.
All three Evil Teams.
Contests.
Some D/P sprites.
A Pokemon League and not just an Elite 4.
Well here is a list of DP pokemon I plan on adding.
Spoiler:

team.png

Me - Everything
CheifsFan -Advertising
sebbe17 - spriting, Mapping
Earth'sVisitor - Mapping
Dooke - Scripting​

Currently.png

Strikeout - Done
Bold - Currently

Just Restarted....
Renaming all Pokemon/Items/Attacks to proper Grammer.
Plan a new beginning.
Insert Old maps from Old rom.
Script the new beginning.
Change Evolution Data.
Change some movesets.

Change tiles/palettes.
Pre-beta Test.
Re-release pre-beta.

Fix Bugs

Keep Working towards the beta[/LEFT]

beta.png

Legend of Dragons Alpha Sendspace
Mirror Attachment
Mirror 2 Rapidshare

screens.png

Spoiler:

banners-1.png

I think that I've got more than enough, but If you want to make one, I won't stop you and if you post it I'll put it here.
Spoiler:

glitches-1.png

Spoiler:

credits.png

Foullump. I know his not on PC much, To got help with scripting problems
ChiefsFan for general help, Claire OW
Zel Help with problem, and for letting me use his S/G gym.
EarthsVisitor Help with problem.
♠εx for the outdoor palette
Dabomstew, scripting tips.
H+D, I think.
Esmas, Marley Trainersprite.
Blazichu, for general help.
Metroid P for a Dratini Sprite.
WAH and Xiros
Wah and Peyi
Gxcom and Suarav
Kike-Scott for some help with hex
And this hack's team.
All the people who made banners.
To the 93 other people who voted for the name change.

If I forgot anyone please PM me.

Any criticism is welcome.​

Last edited:

Darke Hawke

Trainer of the Shadows
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 14, 2008
Well, It looks pretty good so far ^-^ keep up the good work

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I could do some mapping for you if you want :) I'm reasonably good at it and are quite imaginative but still able to follow orders. BTW are you planning on changing the name at all?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Wow thethethethe.., I have to say that this is a really great hack!

Spoiler:

Hey, keep it up! And good luck! ;)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Well, even if the team is done I can do the mapping thing for you, but if I do, can I also do a few whole maps(I like mapping)but just like routes and stuff because I want you to be able to take credit for all the main stuff.(unless you just want to do them yourself).

Years
Wow I'm surprised this got up so quickly.
So, do we still have a team or what :( , well it still looks nice anyways.

[spam]Yeah, there I'm still in the team, I'm apart of two other teams aswell plus another hack so of course I'm still in yours.[/spam]

I could do some mapping for you if you want :) I'm reasonably good at it and are quite imaginative but still able to follow orders. BTW are you planning on changing the name at all?

I'm not really looking for a mapper at the moment, maybe further down the track, I'm more looking for someone who I can ask to help once ina while with mapping, I'll look for a full mapper once I release a Beta 1. And Yeah, I'll change the name if someone thinks of something better.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I have a name, Pokemon, Dragonia Power, lol joking, I am taking a little too much fantasy from movies. I really don't have any suggestions for you.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Well if you ever need help just give a shout :) For the name why not something like Pokemon Dragonstone or Pokemon Calcite. Both keep the theme intact...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Planning to change the hack name..?

But it's already a great hack name...

But if you really want to, then.., uh...

Spoiler:

Keep it up! ;) ;) ;)

Years
Planning to change the hack name..?

But it's already a great hack name...

But if you really want to, then.., uh...

Spoiler:

Keep it up! ;) ;) ;)

And, my friend from Poland is making a hack too. It was also named "Dragon Adventure", but fortunatelly he changed it into "Ice Dragon Adventure"...yay.
Great work, I hope you finish it. Good luck.

Years
Thanks Everyone. I don't feel like quoting everyone, so I'll just say everthing. ~Kazaam~ for the moment I want to do everything related to the mapping, spriting and scripting. Just so I can learn about everything, because all I know is scripting. About the names, I like your names, I'll post a poll when I figure out how to, between (at the moment)
Pokemon Calcite
Pokemon Legend of Dragons
And my Original name.
If someone could tell me how to post a poll please PM me about it, I don't want the thread with 3-4 answers to the same question. And for the moment I guess I'll change the title. And the banner. Thanks for the support.

Years
Sorry thethethethe, but you can't use this title, on the biggest Polish forum one Man is allready making hack named Dragon Adventure, and he did about 150 Fakemons (He's trying to do 386), and his doing it since a 1 and half year looks like you will need to fing another tittle, maybe Dragons Yourney, etc...

Years
Well I guess that means that means that I can't use Dragon Adventure. Looks like people can only vote for the other two. Thanks for the warning mackoo. Now By next week I need to figure out how to change the Title of the thread. Please PM me if you know.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Pokémon Claw of Dragons (or smth like that) would be cool.
@ Chiefsfan: Pokémon Dragonstone already exists.

By the way the hack looks great^^

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Hey, TheTheTheThe.
Nice to see you picked up quickly and are onto better things.

The story is alot better this time around, I commend you on that.
I already know your events and scripts will be good. ;)

If you need help with ANYTHING don't hesitate. (Mapping, Banner).
Whatever.

-EarthsVisitor

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Made you a couple banners, because I had a few extra minutes this morning. The background on them will look familiar, because I didn't have too much time to find stuff.. :paranoid:

dragonadventureoneri3.png

dragonadventureteamph6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back