• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Jake is shocked, though now he knows what the glitch is. Still, he doesn't want to be transformed, and he doesn't want his Pokemon to transform either. He asks Ruby, "is there any way to be defended from the virus?"

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
  • Ruby bows her head. "I'm sorry, but there is no known way, except find the source from which the virus first originated."

Years
  • Jake pondered something for a second, then had an idea. He looked at Rain and said, "did you say originated? The Cave of Origin! It's a good enough place to start, and I'm qualified to go in! We could check there, but you'd need to get us to Sootopolis City. I can't fly or dive to get in. I have another idea too, but we should try the cave first. Besides, it's a secluded, isolated place, and will probably still be safe for a while, and would make a good place to regroup." Jake realizes he's getting a bit carried away. "But do you have an idea, Rain?"

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "The virus has yet to infect this area of the world, as a matter of fact I doubt it will reach here until the day after tomorrow," Ruby says.

Years
  • Jake looks surprised at this. "Really? Then I guess there isn't as much of a rush as I thought. So we're safe for now then." In the meantime, he tries to come up with a believable excuse to be back home in Sootopolis so early. And an explanation for the Redwood City thing. Darn, I hope this goes well, or I'm going to get it, virus or no virus.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: And a new chapter begins in the RPG. To get things rolling faster, I am going to bring us to Blackthorn City where the story can continue.

IC:

After much delay and a theory of what the "glitch" could be dwelling in their minds, our young heroes journey to Blackthorn City which is also known as the Dragon City. What will these handful of Pokemon Trainers uncover from the mystery of an ancient myth? And is what Rain says actually true? Throughout the years, stories have been spread and exaggerated to one's own ideas and beliefs of the unknown "glitch." Our band of heroes now come to the Dragon City to uncover more secrets of the ancient threat. What lies ahead for the young trainers? And what other secrets will be uncovered?

Blackthorn City

Tommy who was able to get a lift with Luther, finally arriving at a town. Just as he wanted. Tommy jumped off the Dragonite when it landed near the town and stretched his arms,

Just then, Ruby with Rain and Jake and a Flygon riden by Mace flew down besides them,

"Awesome!" He said with a smile on his face.

He turned to the others,

"Hey! Thanks for the lift, well... I guess this is where we depart for now. I have some errands I need to run here." Tommy said.

"Anyway thanks! I owe you guys one!" He turned around and began to walk away then he stopped and turned back to the group who helped him in his time of need,

"Oh yeah, when you guys are ready to leave again and wouldn't mind me tagging along again then just look for me. I'll most likely be running around the city somwhere. Anyway, see-yah!" Tommy waved as he left the group.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • "I must meet with my boss," Rain says, walking towards a large mountain near the edge of the city, followed by Ruby, who is in her human form again.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Somewhere deep in the mountain, Rain and Ruby bow before a wizened old man. "I'm sorry, sir," Ruby says. "But she had to know the truth."

"Yes, I agree, young Ruby," the old man says, placing his hand on Rain's shoulder. "We have protected the truth ever since the glitch first appeared, and now, we may be able to finish it, but only if you can cooperate, Rain."

"Yes sir," Rain says.

"Find the source, and the world will be saved," the old man says. "The fate of the world is in the hands of you and your friends, Rain, I hope that you don't fail."

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Meanwhile in the Ice Path...

"Barker flamethrower!" Mace yelled. He was battling a delibird.

Barker let out a blast of fire from it's mouth the scorthced the bird. Delibird was defeated. "You've gotten stronger Barker." Mace complimented. "Now are you ready for you streagth to double?"

"Growl!" Bark said ceerfully.

"Okay, here it gose!" Mace replied goveing Barker the fire stone.

Barker began to glow. It changed form. Then the Glowing stopped. "ARIC!" Barker yelled. It had evelved inot Arcanine!

Mace smiled. "Now let's test out your skills!" Mace siald smileing.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • After a little bit, Rain has traveled to the Ice Path, and is currently having some problems with the Ice.

"Oww," she says as she slips on the ice for the millionth time.

"Maybe if we moved off the ice," Ruby says, she was somehow able to stay up on the ice.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" Rain asks.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
  • Ruby helps steady her trainer, and they finaly make their way off the ice. Rain yawns lightly, noticing that Jakie is training. "Always on the move, that one."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back