• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
  • If you could team up with any one canon Team Rocket member, who would it be?
    Giovanni. If that's not an option, Meowth.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

I think James and I would make a good team. He's very much like my friend Nick, and Nick and I work great together. :D And then after we get whatever we're doing done we could go out for ice cream or something. :3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

To be honest I would think either James or Meowth. Meowth is pretty smart and always seem to be handling the robot machines that TR would usually use to take Ash Pikachu back in the day. Then there is James; he isn't bad he is funny and I wouldn't mind being teamed up with him as well.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I'd choose James because he's pretty sweet and friendly. I really like Jessie, but I'm not easy-going so we would probably end up fighting/bitc*ing lol.

Years
    I'd love to team up with Meowth, since Jessie and James are pretty much.. umm.. useless. :p A talking Pokemon > Everything else. XD

New topic: If you were a member of team rocket, what type of missions would you like to do?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    If you were a member of team rocket, what type of missions would you like to do?
    Top secret ones, probably like the ones jessie and james were doing at the start of BW - being sneaky. I'd love to get a legendery for Giovanni~

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I'd love to do secret missions too, like Domino. I'd also enjoy being an executive and do paperwork at the headquarters. Whatever pays the most!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • If you were a member of team rocket, what type of missions would you like to do?

Anything is good just not the Grunt Type Missions... even though I am ranked Grunt -_-" Oh yes, I also want missions that pays large...

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I'd sure enjoy searching for Mew in the Andes mountains. First because it's so adorable and second to find what exactly happened to Miyamoto :(.

And hello mysteryman!

Years
  • Could I join this club. I love the old Team Rocket from the first gen.
    Welcome to the Rocket fan club! You may chose your partner Pokemon and proceed to answering the current topic. :)

Also, TheSmartOne and Zayin have been promoted a rank up to Giovanni's secret agents. You may evolve your partners if you wish. And yeah, you now get to do secret missions nobody else knows of. XD

If you were a member of team rocket, what type of missions would you like to do?
    I'd be the boss, so I'll give others missions. ^_^''

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • If you were a member of team rocket, what type of missions would you like to do?
    Whatever had the most action.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Uwah! Thanks, Boss~ :D I would be thrilled if you would allow me to evolve my lovely little Poochyena.

If you were a member of Team Rocket, what type of missions would you like to do?
    Let's go with some secret missions that involve both technical work and ninja-like skills~ :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Why have I been put back down to a grunt? :(
    ------------------------

I'd like to discuss Jame's new Yamask and Jessie's Woobat - Chya think they'll evolve? I kinda see them as being like Arbok and Weezing.

Years
  • Why have I been put back down to a grunt? :(
    ------------------------

I'd like to discuss Jame's new Yamask and Jessie's Woobat - Chya think they'll evolve? I kinda see them as being like Arbok and Weezing.
    Inactivity, Sir. :(

That could possibly be our next topic. Post it as a new one tomorrow. :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

• Also, TheSmartOne and Zayin have been promoted a rank up to Giovanni's secret agents. You may evolve your partners if you wish. And yeah, you now get to do secret missions nobody else knows of. XD

I'd be the boss, so I'll give others missions. ^_^''

Congratulations you two!

I would like to be a spy. It would be interesting to spy around different teams and also what the Team Rocket trio are doing right now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Well first off thank you for letting me join. Could I have Sandile and Ekans as my partners?

I'd probably like to be a spy, I just love the idea of being stealthy. Or of course I'd love to be the boss, I mean who wouldn't?

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years

• Also, TheSmartOne and Zayin have been promoted a rank up to Giovanni's secret agents. You may evolve your partners if you wish. And yeah, you now get to do secret missions nobody else knows of. XD
    Yay, thank you boss! :3 I will serve you well. Could I evolve my Wynaut to a mighty Wobbuffet? I'd also give an everstone to my Mime Jr if possible!

I will post a new question for Mew since we now are "tomorrow".
    Do you think James' Yamask and Jessie's Woobat will evolve?

I believe they will just like most of their Pokemon, that is unless they catch other ones. Yamask seems to have gotten the cute role, so it might not evolve if James gets other more powerful Pokemon. On the other hand, even though Woobat is 100 times cuter than Swoobat it'll probably evolve because Jessie's Pokemon are not always pretty :P.

Oh and let's add another one (I hope it's fine, spank me if not!).

Which Team Rocket characters are you a fan of? The trio, the game characters, the relatively unknown ones, ...?
    I'm a real fan of all members who look relatively good (which means I don't care about the old scientists and the ugly hag with the Delibird, how superficial), from the games and the anime. I don't like the mangas, they're unrelated to the "real thing" to me. I hope most of you guys knew there are tons of other Rockets!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back