• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • What's your favourite Team Rocket Mecha Machine?

I can't remember which machine that I liked from Team Rocket but I know it was from DP series when they where attacking the Pokemon center. They had played the Team Rocket theme song during that battle. It was amazing!

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Alright I think it's time for a new question!
    Do you think Jessie and James will end up becoming a couple in the anime like they did in the Electric Tales of Pikachu manga? I don't think it will, since the anime targets a younger audience, but it could still happen. If it does, I beleive it'll be in the last episode of the series.

It's so ambiguous, they act pretty diametricaly towards each other; hugging and caring at times, and bashing and treating the other like sh*t at others.

The funny thing is that I wouldn't like them to start a relashionship; it would feel weird and out of place. Still, I'm quite a rocketshipper. It should stay in the fandom in my opinion.

Another related question: What do you think JJ&M will become at the very end of the anime?
    I think they will give up on Pikachu, but pursue their Team Rocket career.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Do you think Jessie and James will end up becoming a couple in the anime like they did in the Electric Tales of Pikachu manga?
    Who says they're not already a couple... I want it to happen but I doubt it. It's a little kids show and therefore it is very unlikely that we will ever see a couple of main characters. Because little kids think that stuff is well... They'd make a good couple though.

What do you think JJ&M will become at the very end of the anime?
    When I thought that Team Rocket would disappear at the end of Diamond/Pearl I thought that Jessie would win the grand festival and pursue contests, James would move back to his mansion after Jessiebell promised to be less controlling and that Meowth would go into show business. Now I think that James and Meowth may do the same things and Jessie will go and pursue a modelling career or something (I can't think of anything atm).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Do you think Jessie and James will end up becoming a couple in the anime like they did in the Electric Tales of Pikachu manga?
    Goodness no. James is so not interested. Neither is Jessie, not really.
    /Pokemopolis student

I think they'll turn into honest businessmen. They have great potential.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Who says they're not already a couple... I want it to happen but I doubt it. It's a little kids show and therefore it is very unlikely that we will ever see a couple of main characters. Because little kids think that stuff is well...
    Well, since they don't act as a couple in the anime, it's the same as not being a couple, unless they announce they had been together for years at some point. They're not real people, so they can't do other stuff while we're not looking haha. So in my opinion, the anime would need to demonstrate it to make it true, thus they're not a couple.

I find it funny the producers don't include a bit of romance in their show because it's intended for kids. I remember being about 9 and hoping so much they'd end up together :P. Princesses do in Disney movies, kids won't be traumatized.

Goodness no. James is so not interested. Neither is Jessie, not really.
    Well, they need each other so much it's a bit intense for a friendship. Still, they don't show any kind of real interest, I agree. Honestly, I believe the producers just don't know what to do with these two and messed them up by making them act in a way that fit best with the story of each episode, haha.

By the way, have you seen that oh-so scary picture? I hate it, it's so not them :(. http://www.pokepedia.fr/images/3/31/JessieJames-manga.png
    I think this manga is considered official material, but it's not directly related to the anime for sure. However, the anime might inspire itself from this, who knows?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It's more like... that's them, but in a different canon. And them in that canon is cute. But anime!J&J are not like that, and never will be.

In regards to them needing each other, one could say they need Meowth just as much. Each one of them has only the other two to rely on for anything, and it's been that way for a long time.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • In regards to them needing each other, one could say they need Meowth just as much. Each one of them has only the other two to rely on for anything, and it's been that way for a long time.
    That's true, even though they completely forgot Meowth at the end of Holy Matrimony :P. Mmm, or maybe they're in a threesome uh-oh.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What's your favourite Team Rocket Mecha Machine?
    I really love the Arbo Tank and the Magikarp Submarine.
    Do you think Jessie and James will end up becoming a couple in the anime like they did in the Electric Tales of Pikachu manga?
    No. I don't think that'll ever happen.
    I have a feeling they'll try to capture Pikachu again. :P

Years
    Nope. n_n''

What? The Anime will never end. Seriously though, I think they'll end up being kicked out of Team Rocket and all go their separate ways.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013

I could see Jessie going somewhere where she has power and I see James and Meowth staying together. If this ever happened (which I don't think it will) it could make for a very emotional episode.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • What do you think JJ&M will become at the very end of the anime?
    What? The Anime will never end. Seriously though, I think they'll end up being kicked out of Team Rocket and all go their separate ways.

Separate ways? Don't say that or I'll cry! Q_Q

^ Lol you two guys have the same avatar, who copied who?

Regeneration, I can't believe you are 12. I mean, is my boss really 12 years old? ;D

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • ~

Imagine you're Ash's Pikachu who witnesses repeated failed attempts to be captured by the Rocket Trio. What is your opinion on them?
    Guys, get A life for yourselves. I mean, If you quit team Rocket,Then you could have a house, build a little family and follow your dreams instead of getting repeatedly shooting into the sky from A Stage 1 seriously over powered Pokemon thats trainer stalks Ho-oh and has a Shiny Noctowl.
    Also, I bet with the life I'm thinking of you could eat Beef Burgers once a week and get addicted to Minecraft.
    ~RulerArceus

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Imagine you're Ash's Pikachu who witnesses repeated failed attempts to be captured by the Rocket Trio. What is your opinion on them?
    You guys are stupid and annoying, go get a life!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back