• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • Oh I like this topic.

Imagine you're Ash's Pikachu who witnesses repeated failed attempts to be captured by the Rocket Trio. What is your opinion on them?

Seriously guys; you have been stalking me for how long? Go stalk someone else or maybe something like a shiny!

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • magine you're Ash's Pikachu who witnesses repeated failed attempts to be captured by the Rocket Trio. What is your opinion on them?

Oh (insert swear word here) off! Seriously you still want me after I lost to a Magikarp and when there is so many other better stuff like a shiny Noctowl. You people aren't even worth worrying about anymore. Maybe I beat you in Viridain City because you were weak, ever consider that?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Imagine you're Ash's Pikachu who witnesses repeated failed attempts to be captured by the Rocket Trio. What is your opinion on them?

Wow....You're still consistent, eh? You win a.....THUNDERBOLT!!!!!!!!
    (Piii....Pika kaka Pikachu, ka? Pi Pika PikaaaaaCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!)

=)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Hi there, may I please join?
    I really like the way team rocket is so advanced in unova, and I really like how they're so funny. I was actually in team rocket b4 the social groups were removed. And I just really like all of the pokemon villians. Well, actually, I like alot of villians.

Partners: Ekans and Sandial.

I would really love to join ^_^

Thanks! :D

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Hi there, may I please join?
    I really like the way team rocket is so advanced in unova, and I really like how they're so funny. I was actually in team rocket b4 the social groups were removed. And I just really like all of the pokemon villians. Well, actually, I like alot of villians.

Partners: Ekans and Sandial.

I would really love to join ^_^

Thanks! :D

Errrm no way!
    Just joking. New question time!

What's your favourite Team Rocket centered episode?
    Hesitating between Training Daze and Holy Matrimony.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • What's your favourite Team Rocket centered episode?
    The Ultimate Test, Holy Matrimony and Go West, Young Meowth are classics. And The Bridge Bike Gang wasn't as Rocket-centric, but I liked the history there.

I didn't much like Training Daze, as it kinda contradicted JJ&M's history and promoted RocketShipping. :/

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    I didn't much like Training Daze, as it kinda contradicted JJ&M's history and promoted RocketShipping. :/
    Do you mean because Jessie and James didn't seem like knowing each others? I found that a bit weird, but maybe they were angry at each others or something. I didn't find that episode that shippy (in fact none is really). James does fall on Jessie, but most people would blush in such a situation =P.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • But most of the RocketShippy AMVs after that are chock-full of that scene and others from the same ep. :(

And yeah I mean that they were rather cold toward each other, and I could have sworn they had met Meowth before that, though I am uncertain.

Years
    Go West, Young Meowth was the only Rocket centered episode I liked.

I'll add another topic.
    Which is the cutest Pokemon in your opinion owned by Jessie and James?

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • But most of the RocketShippy AMVs after that are chock-full of that scene and others from the same ep. :(
    Haha I can't stand sentimental AMVs, so I wouldn't have known.

I don't think Meowth had met them before. I can't remember anything about it. It's also not stated in the dub errors from Training Daze according to Bulba: "The history given in this episode appears to contradict statements from earlier episodes. Jessie and James previously stated they were friends long before joining Team Rocket, whereas this episode implies they met after joining. In addition, in previous episodes, Meowth was known to formerly be Giovanni's personal pet who was replaced by Persian, but in this episode, Giovanni has Persian when Meowth joins, and Meowth is made to do petty chores."

MIME JRRRRR ^o^!!! It's sooooo cute! Second in line is Chimecho.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • NEW TOPIC:
    Which Team Rocket Member would you like to learn more of their backstory the most?

Do you think we'll see more of Team Rocket in the third version of Pokemon B/W then we did in B/W?

Old topic:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I think I missed the new topic somehow. xD

Which Team Rocket Member would you like to learn more of their backstory the most?
    Since we know quite a lot about the members of the Rocket Trio, I think we ought to know more about the Rocket boss, Giovanni. The other members of Team Rocket aren't really important, so I don't think we'll ever know anything about them.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Which Team Rocket Member would you like to learn more of their backstory the most?
    I always like learning more about Jessie and James, but I agree Giovanni's life must be interesting.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    We've seen loads of James and Meowths backstorys, but jessies is just majorly unclear, I'm still confused from that episode in which she let her Dustox leave. I do know about her mother and that expidition to find mew, but maybe they should talk about it in the actual anime - other than that audio drama thingee. Maybe even more on Giovanni and his mother and son (Silver) we know his mother, "Madame Boss," was the previous leader of of Team Rocket but I don't think we know what happened to her. Plus it would be a good way to get silver inplemented more into the anime, as we've only seen him in that opening for that special for legend of thunder.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Man I missed a lot of topics. Sorry for that boss.

I want to learn more about Jessies life back in the day since we learned most about James and Meowth but also learning more about Giovanni and Cassidy and Butch would also be interesting to hear as well.

Years
  • I'm totally signing up for this. =D Love team rocket!

Username: CheshireNeko
    Partner(s):
    Zubat and Koffing
    Welcome to the Rocket fan-club! You may proceed to answer our current topic: Which Team Rocket Member would you like to learn more of their backstory the most?

Also, I'm re-posting this topic since most people missed it somehow. :(

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Which is the cutest Pokemon in your opinion owned by Jessie and James?
    The original Ekans and Koffing. They're very adorable, as much for their looks as for the personality they developed throughout the series (even if they get the feathers kicked out of them every episode).

Giovanni, no doubt. I find him the most interesting character in the whole series, and would really love to see what kind of trainer he was when he was young, what made him start Team Rocket and so on.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Giovanni, no doubt. I find him the most interesting character in the whole series, and would really love to see what kind of trainer he was when he was young, what made him start Team Rocket and so on.
    We've already had some of that, His mother was Leader of Team Rocket at first, she then passed on her rank to him. There are a few interesting articles on the net if your interested and too lazy to listen the the anime audio drama.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • We've already had some of that, His mother was Leader of Team Rocket at first, she then passed on her rank to him. There are a few interesting articles on the net if your interested and too lazy to listen the the anime audio drama.
    I have the whole translation of the audio drama if anyone's curious about it. I just read the parts about Miyamoto and Mme Boss :P.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back