• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Beaten the game yet?

Years
  • I finished the story 5 days ago (took me 45 hours because I saw many of my favourites and repeatedly tried to get best shots as much as possible). Now I try to beat the post-game courses (e.g. Beach Night) and edit + upload funny photos on my in-game page (last one I uploaded was a Furret with a funny face).

Years
  • I finished the story 5 days ago (took me 45 hours because I saw many of my favourites and repeatedly tried to get best shots as much as possible). Now I try to beat the post-game courses (e.g. Beach Night) and edit + upload funny photos on my in-game page (last one I uploaded was a Furret with a funny face).

yeah I really want to do that too. Been neglecting my page and editing with photos for the most part. But now that I have some cool ones, it's probably a good time to start messing around with stickers/editing and uploading them. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm savoring this baby and trying to discover all the secrets I can organically.

Years
  • Cool, I would like to see some of your photos once you upload them :) Either I'm blind or there isn't really a thread in the New Pkmn Snap section where people can share their profile code.

Here's mine if anyone is interested: DF-0C-55-28-5B-3C-91-90
    I try to upload a new photo on a regular basis.

Edit: I just noticed that there is no option to search for other profiles :( Maybe after a update someday.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Nooe, and possibly not for a while because I plan on completing a bunch of inconplete Nuzruns right now.

Years
  • Finished it yesterday. After like 3 days of playing. Working on completing the photodex now, though idk if I'm gonna be able to due to a certain 2 'bosses'.
    Definitely gonna try my best to complete everyone else's photodex page though ^.^
    Some of the 4 star picture requirements are so flipping specific. I gotta keep experimenting to find them =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't beat it yet, do you have any tips for me?

What are you struggling with?

Spoiler:

Days
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    Your post was interesting to read and I found it to be quite useful. Feel free to play cat mario with me if you have any free time. I appreciate you providing your sage advice and knowledge. Your webpage is really good. It's amazing how much information there on your website.

Back