• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi folks

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Hi everyone, Sparkbomber here. I've been a fan of the Pok?mon games since Red &
Blue, and I do enjoy playing fangames. Beyond that? Errrhhh, I'm a gamer, reader, writer and collector in my free time. For work, I work at a small publisher's company as a traffic manager, but that is boring to talk about. Anyhoo, that's it from me for now, nice meeting you.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya mate, welcome to PC! I've also been an avid fan since Red & Blue. Our community has many fan games, so you can check out the ROM Hacks Studio to find some interesting ones. I'm sure the regulars of the Fan Fiction and Writing section would love to see some of your work! What exactly does a Traffic Manager do? I'm quite curious :P If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Have a blast ^^

AR 26

Never Regret
Years
Hey Bro!!!
You are humbly welcome to PC.Like you I also adore pokemon games and firered was my first Pokemon game..Here in PC you can find everything that a Pokemon trainer wish for..You can join the battle server and battle with trainers there or can download ROM hacks..You can even create ROM hacks and publish in Games showcase section..
I also want to know what is the job of traffic manager in a publishing company...What kind of stuff you have to do??
If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to ask anyone..We all are here as friends..

Years
RBY are amazinggg. <3 I've been into Pok?mon since then too. Welcome Sparkbomber, nice to meet you! What type of things do you usually write? I lovelove writing stories personally, especially fanfiction.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
My names Dragon, nice to meet you! Welcome! o/ I've been playing since the RBY days too. I hope someday the craze will come back again, but for now, I'm still happy playing with friends here. Anywho, have a great time! Good to have you. <33

Back