• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Veilstone city stuck. Please help

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2019
    I cannot pass veilstone city. I have looked on the web for anwsers but they all talk about the key which i havent gotten. The warehouse is empty the only team galactic people are on the other side in the building with teleporters in which i get the message there will be another time for that and the looker just stands in the warehouse. I tried going to the lake but there is noone there. I have beaten 4 gyms. I cannot do anything help this is my first time playing the game.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Talk to the grunt in front of the Galactic HQ. He'll run off and Looker will show up with the key. Afterward, head to the warehouse and Looker will unlock the shutter for you.

Last edited:
    Years
  • IIRC you have to speak with Grunt that is located in or in front of Team Galactic's Warehouse. It's one of the green houses left of their HQ.

Green houses in the left corner of the city on this map:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2019
    IIRC you have to speak with Grunt that is located in or in front of Team Galactic's Warehouse. It's one of the green houses left of their HQ.

Green houses in the left corner of the city on this map:
    Spoiler:

The problem is i have already been there and there is noone in or outside the house, well atleast i have been in this house:
    https://ibb.co/b6cp9pJ

Years
  • Okay, so according to Bulbapedia's walkthrough you should have Multi Battle with Dawn/Lucas against 2 Grunts. If you already beat them and Looker gave you HM Fly, then you have everything completed in the Veilstone so far and can continue to Pastoria.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2019
    Thank you all for your help. I am playing this game for the first time and i didnt understand a lot of the things you said. Sorry for wasting your time. :)

Back