• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Marvel Heroes in Disguise! (Marvel Fan Club)

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
  • marvel-heroes+(2).jpg

Welcome to the Marvel Fan Club! (or otherwise Marvel Heros in Disguise)
    A club for all marvels fans to discuss new movies, new shows, new heroes and everything else Marvel! Do you like Marvel? Then this is the club for you! Now why not go Marvel and join the club?

Name:
    Favorite Marvel Hero(s):

Marvel Members:
    FlameChrome-
    giphy.gif

Adventure-
    giphy.gif

Urugamosu-
    tumblr_m7ur307DOC1qg40zoo5_r1_250.gif

TheGhostHunter-
    tumblr_op7wsgCIXI1soqdfuo6_250.gif

Fairy-
    tumblr_m6e9ixyhhY1r13vueo9_250.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Name: adventure
    Favorite Marvel Hero(s): Iron Man is my #1 <33 in every medium, pretty much. But Spider-man is also really amazing, of course. Especially some iterations, such as the recent MCU Tom Holland one. I also think Rocket is really cool, but he's a bit too selfish and raw to be a true fav ahah.

I have a feeling I'm going to be a fan of Captain Marvel; I actually have hardly heard of her at all before, but she seems cool in the MCU trailers I've seen. Might check out if she's in some cartoons or comics I can access.

Recently started rewatching all the MCU movies in their in-universe chronological order and am about halfways atm, starting up Doctor Strange. I only skipped Guardians of the Galaxy 2 because I've seen it relatively recently.

Also started watching the cartoon Avengers Assemble. First season is on Netflix apparently :3 I much prefer how the Avengers work there, ahah. They live together in the Stark (Avengers) Tower and have much more fun interactions. Some personal relationships in the MCU are... Not quite true to how they appear in the older media.

FlameChrome

Years
  • Name: adventure
    Favorite Marvel Hero(s): Iron Man is my #1 <33 in every medium, pretty much. But Spider-man is also really amazing, of course. Especially some iterations, such as the recent MCU Tom Holland one. I also think Rocket is really cool, but he's a bit too selfish and raw to be a true fav ahah.

I have a feeling I'm going to be a fan of Captain Marvel; I actually have hardly heard of her at all before, but she seems cool in the MCU trailers I've seen. Might check out if she's in some cartoons or comics I can access.

Recently started rewatching all the MCU movies in their in-universe chronological order and am about halfways atm, starting up Doctor Strange. I only skipped Guardians of the Galaxy 2 because I've seen it relatively recently.

Also started watching the cartoon Avengers Assemble. First season is on Netflix apparently :3 I much prefer how the Avengers work there, ahah. They live together in the Stark (Avengers) Tower and have much more fun interactions. Some personal relationships in the MCU are... Not quite true to how they appear in the older media.

I must say, im very happy with how Marvel is turning out. Also welcome to the club.

Last edited:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Name: Urugamosu
    Favorite Marvel Hero(s): Spiderman, easily. He's just been my favourite representation of the character, as the mask seems like a metaphor for anyone. Anybody can fill the role and leaves a lot of room to improve and grow and I think that's really really cool. Also, kid me loved his classic design and the web shooter toys so there's that. xD

FlameChrome

Years
  • Name: Urugamosu
    Favorite Marvel Hero(s): Spiderman, easily. He's just been my favourite representation of the character, as the mask seems like a metaphor for anyone. Anybody can fill the role and leaves a lot of room to improve and grow and I think that's really really cool. Also, kid me loved his classic design and the web shooter toys so there's that. xD

Welcome to the club, I will add you to the list later.

FlameChrome

Years
  • Tony (iron man) is always crazy, but serious and stands up to captain america a lot, which is funny.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mm yeah, I just think it's a pity they're mostly enemies or angry with each other in the live action movies. They're best buds in most other media, apparently.

FlameChrome

Years
  • Name: TheGhostHunter
    Favorite Hero: Groot. I love the gentle giant persona of him along with the fact that the new Baby Groot is just plain adorable.

welcome to the club! sorry I was at school, thats why it took me awhile to add you to the member list.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Name: TheGhostHunter
    Favorite Hero: Groot. I love the gentle giant persona of him along with the fact that the new Baby Groot is just plain adorable.
    Welcome! Groot is really nice and funny yeah. Also very strong.

I've started reading the Captain Marvel comics in preparation for her movie next year. And wow she's so cool already o: I never knew anything about Ms Marvel, but maybe I'll read back to those too. Although, maybe I just shouldn't, as I really appreciate what she's like in her Captain shape ahha.

Gotta admit it's nice to see a strong girl hero not dressed as if she's trying to swoon her enemies with bare boobs and thighs.

xflneJ5.jpg

FlameChrome

Years
  • Welcome! Groot is really nice and funny yeah. Also very strong.

I've started reading the Captain Marvel comics in preparation for her movie next year. And wow she's so cool already o: I never knew anything about Ms Marvel, but maybe I'll read back to those too. Although, maybe I just shouldn't, as I really appreciate what she's like in her Captain shape ahha.

Gotta admit it's nice to see a strong girl hero not dressed as if she's trying to swoon her enemies with bare boobs and thighs.

xflneJ5.jpg

the uh, tight clothes doesn't help that but yeah. its not a bathing suit or a bikini like it usually is

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lol tight clothes is fine and fair, have you seen some of the stuff they dress up the males in
    iron man's iron suit frickin had boobs, and look at those muscles you see every fiber of

STS-038.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm reading all the spoilers and theories I can for Avengers 4. Some don't make me happy, baw, but it'll be a really cool film to watch regardless. I'm keen on booking tickets for the premiere in some really good cinema.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I would like to join please!

Name: Fairy
    Favorite Marvel Hero: Nick Fury

SUPER hard to decide on one hero! I gotta give some props to (Clayton Crain's) Venom, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, and (Matt Fraction's) Hawkeye. I mean honestly these characters are just so complex and diverse it's almost impossible to narrow it down. But Nick Fury is like, OG SHIELD and deserves top praises for being an ultra badass.

Also since the topic was brought up - if you want to see a very... interesting... take on how males and females are portrayed in comics, look up the Hawkeye Initiative. ;)

Last edited:

FlameChrome

Years
  • dear god this is an eye opener

That second pic was awesome

I would like to join please!

Name: Fairy
    Favorite Marvel Hero: Nick Fury

SUPER hard to decide on one hero! I gotta give some props to (Clayton Crain's) Venom, Scarlet Witch, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, and (Matt Fraction's) Hawkeye. I mean honestly these characters are just so complex and diverse it's almost impossible to narrow it down. But Nick Fury is like, OG SHIELD and deserves top praises for being an ultra badass.

Also since the topic was brought up - if you want to see a very... interesting... take on how males and females are portrayed in comics, look up the Hawkeye Initiative. ;)

welcome to the club! I will add you to the list.

Back