• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie stars for live action Pokemon movies

Years
  • If Pokemon ever made a live action movie, there are certain movie stars who are perfect for the roles, here are my selections:

Harrison Ford would be great as Pancham.

The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) would be a cute Pikachu.

Deepika Padukome would be great as Ralts.

The Jonas Brothers would be perfect for the Dugtrio.

What do you think?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Mr. Showdown

Pokémon professor of the Showdin region
    Years
  • If Pokemon ever made a live action movie, there are certain movie stars who are perfect for the roles, here are my selections:

Harrison Ford would be great as Pancham.

The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) would be a cute Pikachu.

Deepika Padukome would be great as Ralts.

The Jonas Brothers would be perfect for the Dugtrio.

What do you think?

I disagree, I think it would be animated

pkmin3033

Just get a telepathic Legendary voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart and someone other than bloody JJ Abrams to write the script and we're good to go.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Idk but Nic Cage needs a role

Nicholas Cage should definitely play some cat Pokemon because of his hilarious love for his cat. My current vote is to make him a Skitty.

When I first read this thread title I thought we were going to be picking actors to play characters like Red and Blue. I'm actually really curious to try to think of the perfect actor to play Red.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020

O.O
    Wow... This actually sounds like it could turn out to be an amazing film... That Studio has an amazing film history of box office hits all headed by amazing directors and writers... to think they may produce a pokemon film that could be a five star film.
    This might be the first time I might actually recommend a pokemon film to my parents.

Back