• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

My first game was Gold, and I still have fond memories for it. I remember first I first came across Entei in the grass, and raging because it ran away. When I searched the same patch of grass over and over, I just got irritated because it didn't appear again. xDDD;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My first was Silver. Boy did I love that game dearly. I cried when I lost it and I never found it before moving to Florida.

Years
  • My first game was silver, however, I have no real distinct memories of it because I haven't played it for that long(it was my brother's game at the time, and for some reason or another, I wasn't really allowed to play it). It wasn't until third gen that I was able to get my own games and stuff, so I'd say that R/S/E were really and truly my "first" games. xD;

Well, with my Red, Blue, and Yellow, even though I told him not to play my games, my brother still did. I just didn't want people messing up my save files, since I spent hours playing them. I also didn't get how my parents said I had to share a Game Boy Color that I had paid for myself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Six

6:
    #006 Charizard, in the National and Kanto Pokédex
    #006 Typhlosion, in the New Pokédex and the Johto Pokédex
    #006 Blaziken, in the Hoenn Pokédex
    #006 Infernape, in the Sinnoh Pokédex
    #006 Emboar, in the Unova Pokédex
    By browser number, 006 may refer to:
    R-006 Victreebel, in the Fiore Browser
    R-006 Taillow, in the Almia Browser
    R-006 Raichu, in the Oblivia Browser
    N-006 Venusaur, in the Oblivia Browser (Past)
    In the Pokémon anime series, 006 may refer to:
    Clefairy and the Moon Stone, episode 6 of the original series
    A Poached Ego!, episode 6 of the Advanced Generation series
    Different Strokes for Different Blokes, episode 6 of the Diamond & Pearl series
    Dreams by the Yard Full!, episode 6 of the Best Wishes series
    Jirachi: Wish Maker, the sixth full-length Pokémon movie
    Stantler's Little Helpers, the sixth Pikachu short animation
    In the Pokémon games, 006 may refer to:
    Route 6, a route in Kanto
    Route 6, a route in Unova
    The island commonly referred to as Six Island, officially named Fortune Island
    The town named Six Island on Fortune Island
    Sevii Isle 6, an area inaccessible by normal gameplay, but with game data
    TM06, a Technical Machine (Toxic)
    HM06, a Hidden Machine (Whirlpool, Rock Smash, Dive)
    Leppa Berry, a Berry that debuted in Generation III
    Secret Storage 6, a location in Pokémon Trozei!
    In the Pokémon manga, 006 may refer to:
    Gyarados Splashes In!, round 6 in the Red, Green & Blue chapter of Pokémon Adventures
    Beauty Contest: The Pokémon Super Contest!!, chapter 6 in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!
    Hareta's Future, the sixth special chapter in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!
    Tears and Emotions - It's the Final Chapter!, chapter 6 in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team
    To Evolve or Not to Evolve, That Is the Question!, chapter 6 of Electric Tale of Pikachu
    After The Missing Rucksack!!, chapter 6 of Ash and Pikachu
    Sekichiku City, chapter 6 of Pokémon Zensho
    Get up Again, Bayleef, chapter 6 of Pokémon Gold & Silver: The Golden Boys
    Jigglypuff and the Clock Tower, chapter 6 of How I Became a Pokémon Card
    The Spring World Challenge (Part Three) "The Secret Plan", chapter 6 of Mezase!! Card Master
    Showdown With An Assasin, chapter 6 of Phantom Thief Pokémon 7
    The Big Activity in the Mountains and the Ocean!?, chapter 6 of Pokémon Pocket Monsters
    Extra Heavyweight Battle, chapter 6 of Pokémon Ruby-Sapphire
    Final Battle: Versus The Salon Maiden, chapter 6 of Pokémon Battle Frontier
    Christmas Wishes, chapter 6 of Magical Pokémon Journey
    The Legend of Luvdisc (chamo♥), chapter 6 of Pokémon Chamo-Chamo ☆ Pretty ♪
    Challenge at Tamamushi University!, chapter 6 of Pokémon Get da ze!
    The Road to Becoming Battle King!!, chapter 6 of Pocket Monsters Platinum: Aim to Be Battle King!!

Last edited:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

My first game was Yellow <3333 I still have it on me, and I'll never sell it. Same with Gold (second game ftw), Crystal, Red, Silver, and Puzzle Challenge. The latter four were bought after the GBA's release, all used.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

Out of all my Pokemon games, Diamond and Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time are missing. And out of all my Pokemon games, they're the ones I miss the most...Diamond mostly because I enjoyed the Pokemon there and got a Jirachi off of the GTS one time in exchange for a Drifloon (It was either that or something like a Happiny or Chimchar) and had a lot of events there that I never was able to transfer to HeartGold. (It went missing just as I wanted to, though...) I really like Time because that game could keep me busy for hours, and it never got boring to me. I always enjoyed it, and now I'm really sad that it's gone.

And strangely enough, they're my only games missing, (My games go missing a lot...) apart from Metroid Prime Hunters. (It was my second DS game, the first being the demo of it when I bought my DS.)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

I have only sold one Pokemon game ever, and that was Sapphire. My reason behind its being sold was to get enough cash for my first DS and Pokemon Pearl. But later I bought another copy used anyhow |D I also gave Pinball Challenge RS to my cousin, so Idk what happened to it. And she also loaned me Pinball for a while but soon took it back. The only games I've never really had for some time are Blue and the TCG video game. Or any of the N64 games. Or any of the Wii games that aren't Rumble.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

In my family, we've owned a lot of Pokemon games:

Red, blue, yellow, green (My little brother claims this, anyhow), gold, silver (multiple copies), crystal, ruby, sapphire, diamond, pearl, platinum, black, white, Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, Colliseum, Rumble, Mystery Dungeon Red, Blue, Time, Darkness, and Sky. I'll have to think about the others, but I think I have them covered for now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

In my family it's own/owned the following at some point in time:

Red, Blue, Yellow (2), Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald (2), Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold (2), Soul Silver, Black, White (2), Ranger, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky, Pokemon Pinball RS, Stadium II, Snap, Colosseum, XD, Hey You Pikachu!, Channel, aaaaaand... Ranch.

Yeah.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

i knew i was missing some games...i forgot about emerald and ranger...and though i never owned it, i did play hey you pikachu before.

i really need to watch a new anime...i have no idea what to watch after pretear...

shiny mudkip is kind of weird...treecko looks more normal somehow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I SR'd for a Shiny Bulbasaur! ^_^ The people at my school thought I was insane until I actually got it. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You think it's pointless until you actually get one. Really, you have to have the patience and determination in order to SR for a shiny.

Also, if it's Emerald it's not reset so it's easier to get shinies. I was trying to shoot for a Shiny Rayquaza in my Emerald before it went on a journey and hasn't came back.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. As far as Horses go we have only Ponyta and Rapidash. Girafarig is a Giraffe, and Blitzle/Zebstrika are Zebras.

Back