• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Fill In The Blank!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Hello! This is where we steal character exercises and meme templates from tumblr and Instagram and whatever and fill them out. I'll have a lil directory in the OP here linking to them as we go.

Rules:
    - If you bring something to the table, you also have to do it.
    - Try to keep things somewhat short and specific- less "20 character-building questions" and more "six things your character does out of habit".
    - Link back to where you found your form if possible.
    - Try to add c&p-able text as well as an image, in case images break or things aren't loading! (sometimes this will not be feasible and thats okay- things like "we have food at home" or alignment charts tend to be more visual).
    - Have fun filling out random stuff & chatting about it!

LIBRARY​

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i love instagram reposts of tumblr posts, lets go

Six Secrets That Your Character Has
    1. an open secret
    2. a secret people close to them know
    3. a secret they wouldn't really care about getting out
    4. a secret exactly one person knows about
    5. a secret no-one knows but they sort of want to come out/want to tell
    6. a secret no-one knows that they desperately want to keep that way
    Bonus: Who knows these and how/why?

---

these are kinda hard lmao. did i elaborate on mine? no. will i? maybe

Casey Holt
    1) scared of ghost-type pokemon
    2) cries easily
    3) has way too much money
    4) something re: bathroom habits (jordan knows whatever this is bc they lived together)
    5) something re: bedroom (i know what this is but its a definite no on elaborating here)
    6) details/feelings about sister/parents/childhood

Marie Rachelle Mocinno
    1) doesnt really know anything about pokemon or training
    2) is actually just kinda weird
    3) sees people as entertainment
    4) has had a total of one girlfriend (the person that knows? the ex-gf obv)
    5) is not actually ~experienced~
    6) something deeply embarrassing to her (probably not actually that embarrassing)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • i don't know where this kindergarten worksheet came from anymore rip but hey, thanks scholastic. click for bigger. recommend doing on your phone at 2am, definitely

and here are casey and marie! again, click for bigger, didnt want to overwhelm anyone. went the extra mile and tried to do it in their handwriting/drawing style! fun times. if you cant read my cursive let me know lmao

eta: yknow, im fully satisfied with this being my 12,000th post

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh! Here is mine!
    Paper.jpg

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Sure, I'll bite.

Six Secrets That Your Character Has
    1. an open secret
    2. a secret people close to them know
    3. a secret they wouldn't really care about getting out
    4. a secret exactly one person knows about
    5. a secret no-one knows but they sort of want to come out/want to tell
    6. a secret no-one knows that they desperately want to keep that way
    Bonus: Who knows these and how/why?

---

Richard Wolstenholme
    1) Has a troublesome past
    2) actually loves girl-ish hobbies like sewing and making dolls (Keith and his cousin, Celia (Appearing soon, I know I had a long hiatus) know about this)
    3) Is actually very good at fighting.
    4) The drowning incident that had caused his lung to collapse before enrolling in Cape was actually not an accident, but premeditated by himself. (Only Uri knows this)
    5) The reason he wore the leather jacket was not only because it was cool, but because a trainer that he looked up also wear the same attire
    6) The details behind Lizzie's accident that was caused by him

Arthur Weissmann
    1) Jacques Tenenbaum and Arthur Weissman are the exact same person
    2) Insecure with the fact the success that his former grandfather, a former member of Hoenn's Elite Four had.
    3) Was awfully sick at one point that spitting blood became a daily annoyance
    4) He wasn't exactly the teacher's pet that everyone thought he was (Alice knows this as she was the one who used to play around with him when there were no prying eyes)
    5) The one who broke his father's antique vase during his childhood wasn't Braveheart but him.
    6) He is uncomfortable around serpentine Pokemon, and is quite fearful of poisonous serpent Pokemon like Arbok and Seviper due to childhood trauma.

Sophie F❚t❚❚er❚❚d (Family name unrevealed, just wait for a few chapters will you?)
    1) Came from a rich upbringing
    2) She doesn't exactly love her mother due to how harsh her mother was.
    3) Isn't exactly the most reliable person for most kinds of work as her upbringing prevented her from learning something practical.
    4) Scared that her attempt at running away from home is nothing but a waste of time (Arthur knows)
    5) The reason she wanted to be a famous Pokemon Trainer is that she wanted to find her sister.
    6) The way she disposed of her mother's money was in her disposal due to how embarrassing it was when she came to her senses.

Last edited:
    Years
  • help anna is holding a gun to my head and told me to post this

edit: here's the template, someone call 911

ktfzr0a5niy71.jpg

trianglememe.jpg

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Hm... I got an idea that could fit in this thread pretty well!

Online there's a lot of bingo cards for original characters (even if a lot of them are specific for say, fantasy settings, or superhero-related characters). I've found a more basic one that I feel could work with a lot of different settings and OCs and... here it is!
    Spoiler:

The idea here would be to just fill it in for a character you're playing as and see what you get but... wouldn't it be more fun to fill it in for more than one character of yours at a time and see how many things these characters have in common / what things you as a writer keep going back to? As an example I'll try doing Arianne and Avril together, since they are very clearly opposites in some things but maybe not so different in other aspects...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

I did it for all my currently active RP characters from text stuff and TTRPG stuff.
    Let it be noted: Simpable is not my opinion but I'm told mean, dark-haired girls in glasses is a thing for a lot of weebs people.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

I did it for all my currently active RP characters from text stuff and TTRPG stuff.
    Let it be noted: Simpable is not my opinion but I'm told mean, dark-haired girls in glasses is a thing for a lot of weebs people.
    Jovian is muscular and a true friend? when

Years
  • Jovian is muscular and a true friend? when

Muscular, not really. But there wasn't one for "athletic, acrobatic and a good fighter" so I took what I could get. He's definitely a true friend though. He's a shithead, but he's very loyal and he gladly puts himself in harms way for the sake of the party.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Spoiler:

yellow = Marie (Hoenn: Square One)
    blue = Casey (Trainers)
    red = Rosey (currently inactive)
    green = Bree (Ultra Sinnoh)

some of it was a toss up, i did slap a few question marks in there.
    - Bree comes off as serious/cold/dismissive but really shes just awkward and anxious. Her "crazy hair" is like. It's the shapeshifting problem.
    - Casey's weaponry is his walking stick / staff but all he's really done is smack a Pidgey with it once.
    - Marie maybe sort of started off as an NPC- her dad was an NPC who became a main character and I knew he had kids eventually but I didn't know who they were for a long time.
    - Rosey gets a question mark on "not that straight" because I haven't found out yet lol

as for the blank squares!
    - rarely do I have a genuinely horrible character. they're just not that fun to me! Marie is closest to it but she's just a gremlin really
    - my characters do age poorly sometimes but they evolve as soon as i start using them again, so like- maybe someone's previous ieteration would count as poorly aged, but i fix that up before putting them back in the spotlight.
    - edgy characters are usually a big miss for my enjoyment lol
    - i dont know how memes work so idk who is meme materal
    - i dont feel like coddling anyone ever. protect them at all costs? nah, trial by fire. come out even stronger!

Back