• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone remember me?

Years
  • Welcome back! Always happy to see older members return. I hope to see you around!

I like your username btw.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Korrina is brilliant! I remember when I first interacted with her in my X game. I was so overwhelmed by her energy and not to forget, mega evolution! Also, welcome back to the community! I made this account a year ago after forgetting the password to my previous one. Whelp, I should not deviate from here. I hope you enjoy you stay and make tons of friends!

Years
  • ya I like Korrina a lot too. She's brave and headstrong, the type of person I aspire to be. wb Jirachu! I don't remember you well but I didn't get active until 2011 or so lol. It's nice to have an oldie back tho<3

Back