• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tower of Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
Years
  • Welcome one and all to my Tower of Tragedy Quiz Show. Those of you who have played Banjo-Tooie probably know the rules, but here they are for anyone who doesn't know them:
    -There are 3 rounds and 3 contestants.
    -At the end of each round the player with the lowest points is out of the game and gets hem hem a consolation prize.
    -The first one to answer a question gets 2 points if they answered correctly or get 2 points deducted from their score.
    -If someone answers incorrectly then the next one to answer gets 1 point if they answer correctly or lose 1 point if they answer wrong.
    -Each question will have 3 choices, 1 correct and 2 incorrect choices.
    -The question may from any video game or from a picture I show you (if the img tags cooperate)
    -For the 3rd round the last remaining character must get at least 15 points, and if they do then they win.

Now we need contestants! Please sign up quickly so we can begin!

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    RocketShadow said:
    OK we have one contestant so far. Two more are needed to begin.

hello all *smiles like vash the stampede* i'll join, if that's ok i don't want ta ruin anything k?

DaRk SiDe Of ThE pOkEmOn

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey, I am a HUGE Banjo Kazooie/tooie...hopefully/threeie Fan
    Thx for showing me that personality test, and look who I am! I was wondering if we can be buddies.

P.s How many jiggys do you have in Banjo Tooie

Whoops... Pps: Ill join.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • huh?

I hate to burst yall's bubble, but the host of this game is long gone... if you wanna be the interim host, please PM me, and I will officially appoint you

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Hey, I just got a new username. And I was waiting for 3 people, but I was kind of busy so I didn't notice I had 3....

Time to begin Round 1
    Question 1:
    In the original Banjo-Kazooie, who was the "witch's garage disposal"?
    Clinker
    Clanker
    Weldar

Timbjerr

Years
  • heh...sorry Shadow boi...I forgot about your old username...

uhh...if this trivia is not pok?mon related, I will have to move it...you will be able to find this is Other Games now...

--> Moved <--

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If it's Trivia and not Pok?mon related it goes in "Fun time in Pok?land!". ^_^

Timbjerr

Years
  • hmm...but it designates a totally different game...I always thought of "Fun time in Pok?-land" as a general trivia and games...but whateva' you're the S-mod, not me XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh! *raises hand* May I join in?! I know the answer to that! My brother has the game and I always used to watch him play it. ^__^

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I made the topic before Fun-Time In Pokeland or whatever it is was made and there are also going to be some Pokemon questions...

Oh well
    *pulls out leet translator*
    Uhh right answer Tendo...

Current Contestants:
    -Tendo-2 points
    -Kayleigh-0 points
    -DaRk SiDe Of ThE pOkEmOn-0 points
    I'm assuming the others who signed up aren't playing because I haven't seen them on PC lately... And we can only have 3 people at a time since we are playing by the Banjo-Tooie rules...

Question 2:
    In Ape Escape 2, whcih of teh following is not a member of the Freaky Monkey Five?
    Pink Monkey
    White Monkey
    Purple Monkey

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *sigh* I haven't played Ape Escape 2 yet... So I can't answer. *looks over at Tendo and DaRk SiDe Of ThE pOkEmOn*

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    I WANNA SIGN UP!

*playfully meows and rubs head on Rocket*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Well I guess since Dark Side of Pokemon hasn't been on lately I can bump him off so you're in.

Current Contestants:
    -Tendo-2 points
    -Kayleigh-0 points
    -Shingo'-0 points

Question 2 (again):
    In Ape Escape 2, whcih of teh following is not a member of the Freaky Monkey Five?
    Pink Monkey
    White Monkey
    Purple Monkey

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    purple monkey? or is it... nah ill stick with PURPLE MONkEY!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Correct!

Current Contestants:
    -Tendo-2 points
    -Kayleigh-0 points
    -Shingo'-2 points

Question 3:
    In Kingdom Hearts, what is the first type of Heartless you fight in Alantica?
    Sea Neon
    Screwdriver
    Search Ghost

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm pretty sure it's Sea Neon, so I'll go with that. I have the official guide to the game, and y'all are lucky that it doesn't tell on there. ;P I'm just guessing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back