• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you picture people at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • Please excuse me, I tend to make corny threads^_-
    Just wonderin, how do you picture people in PC? If you think of someone than how do picture them to look? Do you see a certain actor or cartoon character when you think of them? BTW this dosn't have to be the person above u, It can be anyone^_^ Also, naturaly don't say things like " I picture so and so as frankenstien"...okay, bad example...but u get the point, don't say anything hurtfull please. :P
    Oh yeah, if you've seen someones picture than say how you pictured them before you saw there pic.
    *hopes this won't turn out as bad as last thread she started*

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • OH shoot! there is?! And here I went through all the trouble of checking threads to make sure there wasn't...:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back