• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Alpha

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • ##Unvote purplecicada well, there's a flavor text. I am going to believe for the moment that we do have two cops, albeit I can't still think of the reason why.

Also,, @Sparkin, why Abby?

Sparkin

Because why not? Abby was the one who suggested that the cop outs, that's all. You know that suggesting outing is a darn way to blend.

jombii

Years
  • That has a point, especially when we could just have hypoclaimed, maybe.

Also, is it also possible that mafia could have other roles other than vanilla? Much like how we possibly could have two cops rn?

jombii

Years
  • The OP doesn't say anything about repeated roles. I usually take everything the OP says as gospel and I'm not a fan of keeping information like this from the players. I'll assume that one of them is lying, but let's keep them alive for now since we don't know who is.

I know I'm innocent, so I can believe Ishi's claim, unless he planned to do this to gain my trust and then proceed to clear his buddies. Although that's a bit too risky.

All of this could very well be orchestrated. I find it hard to believe that I'm the only who thought that revealing the cop was a bad idea, so I'd say to keep an extra eye on Abby and those who supported the reveal.

Maybe that is also what nicki about Sir Dolan. Clear a town, then clear the other mafia. And yeah, I'm still on the board on with the thought that one of Ishi/Purp is mafia.

Sparkin

This could also be a strategy to misdirect the doutor to protect a fake cop. If the mafia gets rid of the cop this early, they gonna have the advantage on this.
    I'm more inclined to believe purple. Kiyoshi's been putting the questions to her, while we need to hear more from his side.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • This could also be a strategy to misdirect the doutor to protect a fake cop. If the mafia gets rid of the cop this early, they gonna have the advantage on this.
    I'm more inclined to believe purple. Kiyoshi's been putting the questions to her, while we need to hear more from his side.

What questions? I don't know what you're referring to, but yeah, feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to answer as much as I can.

Also, Kiyoshi's a nice contraction of my username

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • christ this first day makes it so hard to vote.
    since im gonna be at my grandparents tommorow for the whole day, this is gonna be my only chance to vote cause there is no internet up there. so my final vote will be ## vote Ishimaru
    For now im just gonna go off what sparkin said and end it there.

So ill see you guys later. Cheers!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just under a half hour left!

The current vote count is
    gimmepie (2) - Sparkin, Kitty
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru (2) - Bardothren, metroid711
    Johnny (1) - Superjolt
    Abby (1) - HyperMorian (vote didn't have proper format! I'll let it slide today since I saw it.)

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I really don't want another day 1 to come to a tie, so I'm going to ##vote ]Ishi. I think one of him & nicki are scum

Nakuzami

Years
  • Final Vote Count, Day One:
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru (3)
    gimmepie (2)
    Johnny (1)
    Abby (1)
    purplecicada (1)
    Not Voting (7)

Bardothren, metroid711, Abby
    Sparkin, Kitty
    Superjolt
    HyperMorian
    gimmepie
    purplecicada, DeusPro, Johnny, Home, Bidoof FTW,
    SirDolan, Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Night One
    "I'm the Cop," Squirtle yelled, donning his pointed sunglasses and flashing a toothy smile.

"But I'm also a Cop!" Oshawott replied, raising his shell into the air. "Is it possible that there's more than one?"

For a moment, it seemed as though it would be a contest between the two water-type starters.

"Cradily was always one of my . . . less perfect creations," Arceus muttered, suggesting they slaughter the ancient plant instead. Maybe there was a reason Cradily went extinct eons ago. Had science gone too far??

In the final moments, it seemed to be at a stalemate between Cradily and Oshawott. Oddly, Cradily voted against Squirtle instead of saving his own life.

But then trashy ol' Wormodam popped in and placed a third voice against Oshawott. "I believe one of these two is lying, and so I say we end one now to test that!"

And with that, the Pokémon dragged Oshawott to the center of town, restraining his paws and forcing him to kneel before Arceus's Judgment.

"Wait, are you really having me do this?" Arceus asked, glancing at the townsfolk.

"Yes, o mighty one!" a few of them called back.

Arceus sighed. "This is why I can never go on vacation."

With that, he passed Judgment on the little otter, causing his head to explode into a gory mess.

"I judge thee . . . INNOCENT!"

But his head was already a gooey pile. Gross.

Day Two will begin at Noon, July 24th, EST, approximately twenty-four hours from now.
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru is dead!
    He was Oshawott, the Cop!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
    purplecicada as Squirtle
    Sparkin as Jolteon
    DeusPro as Magikarp
    Aaron as Octillery
    Bardothren as Noivern
    Johnny as Gengar
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Superjolt as Litwick
    Home as Crobat
    Bidoof FTW as Bidoof
    Abby as Wormodam
    SirDolan as Grovyle
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Kitty as Arceus
    metroid711; said:
    purplecicada; said:
    Sparkin; said:
    DeusPro; said:
    Bardothren; said:
    Johnny; said:
    HyperMorian; said:
    Superjolt; said:
    Home; said:
    Bidoof FTW; said:
    Abby; said:
    SirDolan; said:
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru; said:
    gimmepie; said:
    Kitty; said:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day Two
    The pack was in high spirits tonight. After the fortuitous end to the previous day, they were ready to take on the night with a reignited fervor.

Their meal this evening happened to be another creature of the night, and an airborne one at that. One might think they'd have some difficulty catching this treat, but one of them leaped into the air and tore into the bat's left forewing, ripping it off entirely. It shredded the left hindwing as gravity reclaimed it from its lunge, but the bat had lost the ability to stay in the skies. It plummeted to the earth as the pack surrounded it. By morning, there was no body left to find.

Night Two will begin at Noon, July 26th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now.
    Home is dead!
    He was Crobat, the Villager!
    Rules
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Do not post during the Night Phase.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
    • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
    • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
    Cast List

Nakuzami as the Game Master

metroid711 as Drampa
    purplecicada as Squirtle
    Sparkin as Jolteon
    DeusPro as Magikarp
    Aaron as Octillery
    Bardothren as Noivern
    Johnny as Gengar
    HyperMorian as Watchog
    Superjolt as Litwick
    Home as Crobat
    Bidoof FTW as Bidoof
    Abby as Wormodam
    SirDolan as Grovyle
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Oshawott
    gimmepie as Cradily
    Kitty as Arceus
    metroid711; said:
    purplecicada; said:
    Sparkin; said:
    DeusPro; said:
    Bardothren; said:
    Johnny; said:
    HyperMorian; said:
    Superjolt; said:
    Home; said:
    Bidoof FTW; said:
    Abby; said:
    SirDolan; said:
    gimmepie; said:
    Kitty; said:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Right so

##vote PurpleCicada Pretty sure she's scum since ishi was town. That should leave us with a clear johnny. Also, even if it is nicki ly really I doubt she'd fakeclaim an inno of a scumpartner, so I think Sophie might be Town too.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
    Years
  • yeah, i honestly didnt believe either ishi or purple, but now that the real cop is dead we can at least avenge him.
    ##vote purple

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • ##vote purple

I wouldn't call Sophie confirmed, although she's most likely town we might be getting into WIFOM here and we should keep her in scum consideration

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • ##Vote purplecicada

Probably at least one scum voted for Kiyotaka, my head wants to say it's metroid but im not 100% on that. Wish there hadn't been so many players not voting at the end of the day.

Back