• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new lizard on the rock

LazyIguana

Rock Dweller
Years
  • Hullo! I'm a lazy Iguana.

Pokemon has been a part of my life since a very early time, being one of the 3 Anime to air in my country during my childhood ( DBZ and Beyblade being the others).
    Sadly i never owned a GB or GBA during my childhood but got to play Pokemon Ruby once during my stay at a cousins house. They had to peel my sticky hands off that game!

My first proper pokemon game was Gold. Man did i suffer to the hands of Red, should have learnt that status type moves were useful.

Speeding through Pokemon ROMs is a favorite pastime of mine these days. Looking for some difficult hacks (But not unreasonable, i'm looking at you Crystal Kaizo... EXPLOSION!).

My Favorite pokemon has to be Rayquaza, why? Because it was the first legendary that i caught without any guide and it took me a hellish amount of time and damn was it worth it!...Plus he looks cool. My Favorite pokemon game would be a clash between Crystal and FireRed, both being an important part of my childhood and both being so damn good.

I'm rather lazy, so kindly assist this lizard and help fill the empty rock.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    If you're lonely and came here for friends, I think you're in a good place.

Welcome aboard! Get out there and make some posts!

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, feel free to share your experiences with us!

Also, if you're looking for difficult hacks, I recommend Blaze Black/Volt White.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hello there and welcome to the forum <3
    Seems like you've been greeted by many people, nice :) I remember when I caught my first legendary that is Suicune in Pokemon Crystal. I saw it on the movie and really wanted it when I discovered Pokemon Crystal on my mobile phone xD I also like Lugia, the shiny version is really pretty. Both of them, I caught them without any guide but I reset too much xD Anyway, enjoy your stay here and stick with us always. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you need anything, hun :)

See ya around!

Years
  • ROMs and fangames are great! I played GSC remakes soo much way back before HeartGold and SoulSilver came out. Good times. *~* Welcome Iguana, I sincerely hope you will have a good time here. :D

Reactions: She
    Back