• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your friendly neighborhood spidermeme

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    Ay' It's Vigilance. Some of you guys already know me as God on Discord or False God (some staff member changed it to that).

Fairly simple stuff, I've been on forums for quite a while. Uhh, I try to be as chill as possible and you blokes seem that way so good stuff. Saws has been pretty nice to me on Discord already, along with Disturbed and some other guys so good to see some good folk to lounge around with.

I'm an artist (GFX) and I'm learning HTML/CSS and Js slowly (like really slowly) so yeah, there's that. I like Pokemon to a certain degree, I just don't play the games. Hit my line for a chat anytime, I try to be as friendly as a spidermeme can be.

Years
  • Vigilance hi!! you know me already I hope lol, welcome to PC <3 Pretty cool you got to nab your username, it just wouldn't feel the same any other way haha. See you ~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I really like your username!

Also hello! Glad to see you've made it to the forums. I'm not on the PC discord server (or at least I haven't been in a long time), but I know it's an awesome place to hang out and chat with friends. Hope you get what you're after on these ol' analog sites. :)

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    Vigilance hi!! you know me already I hope lol, welcome to PC <3 Pretty cool you got to nab your username, it just wouldn't feel the same any other way haha. See you ~

Ayy haha yeah it was pretty exciting! See you around Sheep :)))

@Fairy

Thank you so much and I'm glad you like my name! I hope to see ya around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We're a pretty chill community so you'll have a great time here. I'd love to see your art at some point when you get the chance. Feel free to post it over in the Art Studio. I've been fooling with HTML/CSS for a while, so if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your stay :D

Back