• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does diglett have feet

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • It probably looks like a normal mole and has mole feet. I don't think Digglett looks anything at all like the memes are going to make it out to be.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I bet it's just a sphere like the top half. Like a little bean that trudges through the ground.

Years
  • According to Mystery Dungeon anyway they do have feet haha, but I'm not sure if that world is canon?? I like to imagine they look like a regular mole too, but the memes are great fun lmao

Years
  • diglett is probably an awkwardly shaped mole in where most of its body is the long head part with disproportionately-sized claws and feet.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Okay. Hear me out.

What if there is nothing under the ground? Maybe the dirt around the bottom is the end of it?

UPDATE: JUST GOOGLED IT I'M LOSING MY MIND I WAS JOKING BUT LOOK AT THESE SCREENSHOTS FROM THE ANIME

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Every single diglett is the same diglett and they're all connected underground with one massive body and millions of heads
    No I don't take feedback

Back