• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How well do you think you know the user above you?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
This is fun for new and old members alike, I think. Test your mettle and learn more about everyone.

Basically you take turns guessing any detail about a user. The user who starts, IE me for now, and keep going until you're right. Try to be a little more creative than guessing something like gender thought that, when it's usually listed to the side though.

No limit to guesses. First who gets a correct answer becomes the new topic of discussion and so on.

Try and quote the person you're guessing for to limit confusion. Also if multiple guesses are thrown at the same time and more than one is a yes, the person above or first wins. Gotta be right AND quick.

I'm very interested to get to know everyone better and promote more discussions to do so.

Okay, so what do you think you know about me thus far? :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Your a fan of Wigglytuff

I'm guessing this because I think you had a Wigglytuff avatar

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Believe it or not, I'm actually not. I'm a fan of the Jigglypuff but never really had much opinion on Wiggly. Cute, but never nearly as much; just that one pose I had really appealed to me.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Yeah that was cheap. I take it back, you're still up. Let me have a go at something not so obvious.

You can play the piano.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I already know something about you you haven't outrightly said, but then it'll just go back to me again. I'll let someone else go.

TY

so im basically guessing about Clover now??

In that case:
You raise your own pet.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
TY, you are very confused and even upset about a lot of your life right now, to the point you are scrambling to even figure out what to do.

That's what I think is going on with you.

Back