• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokĂ©Community! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk PokĂ©mon and more! We are not affiliated with The PokĂ©mon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, a bit of guidance please 🙂

Years
I'm brand new to the community and wanted to know if and where I could ask people to check out my YouTube channel.

Obviously I would like to gain subscribers but I'm also looking for advice and input on my videos.

I've pretty consistently played the RPG's but fell off of collecting cards in my mid teens.
I recently found my old collection and nostalgia kicked in and I started buying packs then decided to start making videos to have more fun with it (I don't really have anyone in my circle who shares the same love for pokemon)

Anyhow hope someone can help me out, i haven't really gotten much feedback via comments on the vids.
Also if anyone has any advice on how to get more traffic to my videos I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Years
I'm brand new to the community and wanted to know if and where I could ask people to check out my YouTube channel.

Obviously I would like to gain subscribers but I'm also looking for advice and input on my videos.

I've pretty consistently played the RPG's but fell off of collecting cards in my mid teens.
I recently found my old collection and nostalgia kicked in and I started buying packs then decided to start making videos to have more fun with it (I don't really have anyone in my circle who shares the same love for pokemon)

Anyhow hope someone can help me out, i haven't really gotten much feedback via comments on the vids.
Also if anyone has any advice on how to get more traffic to my videos I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=391713

TCG Section rule #8 at the above link explains what you can do with TCG related videos.

Years
Hi Gage! I don't watch too many PokéTubers but wish you luck with your channel and hope it'll grow. =) Welcome to PC as well! Much luck, enjoy your time ~

Back