• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Took me a Year

Years
  • I've had this account for like a year without using it, so this is way overdue

You can either call me Kit or Vale, and I'm 17 as of today. I mostly joined this site for ROM hacks, and that's what I'm staying for. I'm hoping to learn how to make my own, and I love seeing what this community creates!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey nice to meet you, welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ROM hacking is the best hobby ever. Hope you'll have lots of fun here, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you get stuck =) x

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh gosh I'm so late to some of these threads! Forgive me for my delayed response!

Welcome (back?) to PC, Kit! This community is great for ROM Hacking resources so I hope you're able to find everything you need to make your dream game. Best of luck to you and happy posting!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Kit! PC has so much to offer, and I'm glad you enjoy the creative content our users create. Enjoy your stay!

Back