• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use X items?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Never outside of maybe trying them..? I've always opted to sell them for a bit more cash really. That's how I "used" them. :V

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • oh my god no i sell those lmfao. i think i may have used them in a challenge once? but then again, probably not. they're just not even a consideration for me. i'd rather take the money.

Years
    • Age 24
    • U.S.
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Nah, I'm more likely to sell them. Didn't really have a need for them at all really, except to sell it and buy something better.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • Never used before the end of the games. I just want to play fair in games (Example 1 vs 1 i put 1 pokemon in party and the others in the computer,) this way i can learn more.

Back