• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What condition is my card in?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2019
    I have a Pikachu Libre card from the Trainer Kit. It is flawless, except for a very obvious scratch. The scratch looks intentional, it is 1/3 inches long, and the holofoil can be seen underneath. Other than that unsightly scratch, the card is perfect?

What condition is it in? Mint, Near Mint, Excellent, Played, or Damaged?

Years
  • I have a Pikachu Libre card from the Trainer Kit. It is flawless, except for a very obvious scratch. The scratch looks intentional, it is 1/3 inches long, and the holofoil can be seen underneath. Other than that unsightly scratch, the card is perfect?

What condition is it in? Mint, Near Mint, Excellent, Played, or Damaged?

At best, it'd get a PSA grade of 2, which is "Good", closest to that being "played". It's all because of that scratch.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Online now
    At best, it'd get a PSA grade of 2, which is "Good", closest to that being "played". It's all because of that scratch.

2 is good? Hell, I better get some of the stuff I've been calling "LP" graded haha!

Either way, Libre isn't a massively rare card Katchmll so I wouldn't worry too much about a big drop in value

Years
  • 2 is good? Hell, I better get some of the stuff I've been calling "LP" graded haha!

Either way, Libre isn't a massively rare card Katchmll so I wouldn't worry too much about a big drop in value

Well, 5 and above on their scale are "Excellent", so yeah. But anything below a 7 for condition isn't really worth the grading unless the card is super valuable.

http://www.psacard.com/resources/gradingstandards/#cards

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2019
    Here's a photo of the awful scratch... ;-; What grade would it be now that you've seen it?

Attachments

• DSC01309.jpg
      DSC01309.jpg
      991.2 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Online now
    Yeah that's a fairly notable scratch. You'll have trouble selling it.

Back