• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • Awesome! umm i think i'd like mild charmander and is zekrom ok, or no legendaries?
    Nromally I'd say no but eh, Zekrom is fine! I'll have them cloned for you~
    I noticed that you do not have Spring2013 Meloetta, steven's beldum(shiny), 20th anniversary Arceus and keldeo, Aura's Mew, Alexander Hoopa, happy hour meowth (germany event), I also have 2 NA volcanion codes. If you're interested in these do let me know .. I'll let you know my wish list.

I also noticed that you have listed plasma genesect as UT which is at level 50. Wasn't the UT genesect on level 15? I have a modest one if it interests you :)
    As I stated in my Wants post, I'm only interested in Shiny Events or events based on trainer's Pokemon so most of that list is irrelevant to me. I need to look into Steven's Shiyn Beldum tho; I do think I have one but Idk where it is, so I'll get back to you on that.

Oh sorry, I guess there's a US and a Japan event huh? Mine is the Japanese WiFi event, so it does come at Lv. 50. I'll update that info!
    I hate to do this to you but I'll have to back out of the trade. You could say I fell to some paranoia. Again I apologize
    Oh gosh, is it about cloning? I can confidently say that all Powersaves does to clone Pokemon is just copy the data. I do it on my own game so it would never have anything to do with yours directly. The clone poses no threat to your game either; many people have received clones and nothing has wrong. In fact you can ask anyone on PC, as many of us clone and receive them. It's nothing to be worried about!

If you are still wary though, I understand. Newbies tend to be a little skiddish. I'll still be here if you ever change your mind tho! c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Nromally I'd say no but eh, Zekrom is fine! I'll have them cloned for you~

As I stated in my Wants post, I'm only interested in Shiny Events or events based on trainer's Pokemon so most of that list is irrelevant to me. I need to look into Steven's Shiyn Beldum tho; I do think I have one but Idk where it is, so I'll get back to you on that.

Oh sorry, I guess there's a US and a Japan event huh? Mine is the Japanese WiFi event, so it does come at Lv. 50. I'll update that info!

Oh gosh, is it about cloning? I can confidently say that all Powersaves does to clone Pokemon is just copy the data. I do it on my own game so it would never have anything to do with yours directly. The clone poses no threat to your game either; many people have received clones and nothing has wrong. In fact you can ask anyone on PC, as many of us clone and receive them. It's nothing to be worried about!

If you are still wary though, I understand. Newbies tend to be a little skiddish. I'll still be here if you ever change your mind tho! c:
    Cool! I added your Fc, Pm me when you can trade

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Oh cool! Either gender for either is okay, but I do want one to be female and the other male if you can. Let me now! c:

Just to make sure, do you want one Timid, one Modest; One male, one female...
    Or two Timid, one male, one female and two Modest, one male one female?

I have one female Timid with the EM and 31/x/31/31/31/31 ready so far :)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Just to make sure, do you want one Timid, one Modest; One male, one female...
    Or two Timid, one male, one female and two Modest, one male one female?

I have one female Timid with the EM and 31/x/31/31/31/31 ready so far :)
    My brain exploded reading that so fast, but I think it's the first one. As you have a Timid Female, I would like the Modest one to be Male. I'll think about nicknames in the meantime! c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Ok! so to simplify it You're giving the charizard clone back, Im trading a Lugia for a regular shiny, and i wanted to know if you're interested in a lvl 100 Shiny male Timid Zoroark which is flawless

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    My brain exploded reading that so fast, but I think it's the first one. As you have a Timid Female, I would like the Modest one to be Male. I'll think about nicknames in the meantime! c:
    Alright, awesome! Working on the male right now. Let me know when you have the nicknames ^^

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Ok! so to simplify it You're giving the charizard clone back, Im trading a Lugia for a regular shiny, and i wanted to know if you're interested in a lvl 100 Shiny male Timid Zoroark which is flawless
    Yes, and Lugia for the Winter Vacation Darkrai yeah?

Hmm, I'm not in need of one so I'm not sure. Lemme think about it a bit and I'll get back to you.
    Alright, awesome! Working on the male right now. Let me know when you have the nicknames ^^
    Can do, thank ye! c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Yes, and Lugia for the Winter Vacation Darkrai yeah?

Hmm, I'm not in need of one so I'm not sure. Lemme think about it a bit and I'll get back to you.

Can do, thank ye! c:
    Ok :) let me know what you decide!, hey umm instead of the darkrai do you think i could have a shiny hunter? my lil bro loves those

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • So, the breeding went well and I got the male Deino :)
    He's modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with EM :D
    Excellent! Let's have the nicknames be Circe for the female and Brutus for the male! Then let me know what you wanted in return~ (Total of 6 Shinies or eqyuivalent, though if you reeeeeeally want something more I'm willing tonegotiate. ;3)
    Ok :) let me know what you decide!, hey umm instead of the darkrai do you think i could have a shiny hunter? my lil bro loves those
    Alright, I think I'm interested. Can you let me know if it has any egg moves, and just to be sure the OT/ID?

Haunter? Sure! I'll have it cloned on my next set. Do you want it holding an Everstone so it doesn't evolve?

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Excellent! Let's have the nicknames be Circe for the female and Brutus for the male! Then let me know what you wanted in return~ (Total of 6 Shinies or eqyuivalent, though if you reeeeeeally want something more I'm willing tonegotiate. ;3)
    Both Deino are nicknamed and ready to trade :) I don't have a big shiny collection so I won't be too difficult. If I want something else, I'll breed something else for you :D (Very likely to happen, heehee)

So I would choose:
    - Dedenne (M, Lv. 30, Rash, UT) *
    - Shinx (M, Lv. 3, Bold, UT)
    - Fennekin (M, Lv. 11, Relaxed, RC)
    - Noctowl (M, Lv. 58, Mild, RC)
    - Floette (F, Lv. 30, Naughty, UT, Red)
    - Purrloin (M, Lv. 1, Mild, UT)

Another offer, unrelated to the Deino:
    I also have a Pokémon that you might want, but would require cloning. I have a Lvl100 Shiny Timid Thundurus; I would like it cloned if you are interested in it. :)
    It has 4 IV: x/31/x/31/31/31. It's EV trained in Sp. Attack and Speed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016

Alright, I think I'm interested. Can you let me know if it has any egg moves, and just to be sure the OT/ID?

Haunter? Sure! I'll have it cloned on my next set. Do you want it holding an Everstone so it doesn't evolve?

Yeah thanks! and about the zoroark
    Moveset: Night Slash, Hone Claws, Calm Mind and Fake Tears
    Nature: Timid
    Ot: Angie
    ID no: 63348

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Both Deino are nicknamed and ready to trade :) I don't have a big shiny collection so I won't be too difficult. If I want something else, I'll breed something else for you :D (Very likely to happen, heehee)

So I would choose:
    - Dedenne (M, Lv. 30, Rash, UT) *
    - Shinx (M, Lv. 3, Bold, UT)
    - Fennekin (M, Lv. 11, Relaxed, RC)
    - Noctowl (M, Lv. 58, Mild, RC)
    - Floette (F, Lv. 30, Naughty, UT, Red)
    - Purrloin (M, Lv. 1, Mild, UT)

Another offer, unrelated to the Deino:
    I also have a Pokémon that you might want, but would require cloning. I have a Lvl100 Shiny Timid Thundurus; I would like it cloned if you are interested in it. :)
    It has 4 IV: x/31/x/31/31/31. It's EV trained in Sp. Attack and Speed.
    Excellent! I shall have the six cloned and ready for you~

Ahh unfortunately I already have a Shiny Timid Thundurus, otherwise I woulda considered it. @w@ Thank you for the offer tho!
    Yeah thanks! and about the zoroark
    Moveset: Night Slash, Hone Claws, Calm Mind and Fake Tears
    Nature: Timid
    Ot: Angie
    ID no: 63348
    To be clear, that's a "yeah" on the Everstone yes? And cool, everything checks out! Please choose 3 Shinies or equivalent~ c:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Excellent! I shall have the six cloned and ready for you~

Ahh unfortunately I already have a Shiny Timid Thundurus, otherwise I woulda considered it. @w@ Thank you for the offer tho!
    Alright, just let me know when you are ready! :3

Haha, oh well, I should have looked at your Thundurus' nature!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hello! I know im being a pain in the ass, but i got my hands on a lvl 100 timid nature shiny flawless umbreon!
    Moveset: Moonlight, Protect, Foul Play and Dark Pulse
    Ability Synchronize
    Ot: elitepic
    I see you already have a 5iv one, so you more than likely won't want it, so just let me know if you do! (also i forgot to remind you about the flawless charizard with the lame name D: sorry)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hello! I know im being a pain in the ass, but i got my hands on a lvl 100 timid nature shiny flawless umbreon!
    Moveset: Moonlight, Protect, Foul Play and Dark Pulse
    Ability Synchronize
    Ot: elitepic
    I see you already have a 5iv one, so you more than likely won't want it, so just let me know if you do! (also i forgot to remind you about the flawless charizard with the lame name D: sorry)
    NVM apparently someone gave me a hacked pokemon :'(
    Egg obtained: 2/25/2015
    Egg Hatched: 2/23/2015
    Where: Victory Road
    Note: Apparently a fateful encounter.
    I'm not an expert but I'm sure an egg hatching is not a fateful encounter

Years
  • NVM apparently someone gave me a hacked pokemon :'(
    even date on egg obtained and hatched are too odd. it's an hack, sadly.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Alright, just let me know when you are ready! :3

Haha, oh well, I should have looked at your Thundurus' nature!
    Hahah all good! Sorry, I was real busy this weekend so I wasn't able to get to ya. @@ I'll be around at my weekday times this week (though I'll be a little later tonight, probably like 7-8ish).

NVM apparently someone gave me a hacked pokemon :'(
    even date on egg obtained and hatched are too odd. it's an hack, sadly.
    The dates are odd but not impossible (ie. if the system changed time based on locale, though this has only happened with me when receiving Events from the US while in Japan; haven't tested it with an egg). However the "fateful encounter" tag isn't possible unfortunately. @w@ Thanks for letting me know tho!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back