• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Masterful quotes

bobandbill

one more time
Years
What are quotes or conversations you've enjoyed from Masters so far? It's certainly one of the stronger points of the game, imo - I've gotten a chuckle from a few, and background for characters is also neat to read as well (it's like the Fame Checker in FRLG, but more personal and interesting!)

One example:
sciencehappens.jpg

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Oh my god I have so many!!!!! My fave, though, is Roxanne being wholesome about Nosepass:
Spoiler:

I'll share more later, unless others post them, because I have a lot of screencaps of dialogue I loved, hahaha.

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
My screens are in Italian but I got a nice easter egg out of one random BlackBelt NPC.

First one it's the Blackbelt telling the Pokéfan that he's afraid of Dragon Pokemon. Then he mentions it's because of something that happened "a long time ago" when he "worked security at that souvenir shop".
Finally he says that Hyper Beams still terrify him.

Sounds familiar?
Spoiler:

Looks like Lance traumatized that poor dude

Attachments

• photo6001515591665561720.jpg
    photo6001515591665561720.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 9
  • photo6001515591665561721.jpg
    photo6001515591665561721.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 2
  • photo6001515591665561722.jpg
    photo6001515591665561722.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Street Thug is Best Boy until further notice. First, he knows all about the best type in the game:
Spoiler:

He is perfect in sync with his Pokémon:
Spoiler:

And one I didn't grab a screencap of, but he actively fights against littering as well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
This is a pretty good conversation. This kid is going places when she grows up.
Spoiler:

I love how much personality even the random NPC characters have.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
My screens are in Italian but I got a nice easter egg out of one random BlackBelt NPC.

First one it's the Blackbelt telling the Pokéfan that he's afraid of Dragon Pokemon. Then he mentions it's because of something that happened "a long time ago" when he "worked security at that souvenir shop".
Finally he says that Hyper Beams still terrify him.

Sounds familiar?
Spoiler:

Looks like Lance traumatized that poor dude
Haha, saw this myself. Very nice reference!

English versions:
Spoiler:

Stolen from twitter but this gave me an aneurysm
*image*
Heard this one is an edit rather than in the game itself..

Back