• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A let's play with a brand new locke!

LiitleCrow

Liitle'Emperor'Crow
Years
  • Ok guys, I don't know if this is the right place to post this thing.
    But I have come up with a new locke challenge, and have chosen to make a let's play of it.
    So I had hoped to get some support and feedback if any of you are interested ;)

I just started youtube, so bear with my inexperience ;)

Also for good measure, I'll post the rules as well ;)

Ok, so here are the rules for the DnD-Locke! (Be ready for a short novel ;) )

• Normal nuzzlocke rules apply with a few changes
    - When a pokemon faints, it is released or sent to a deathbox
    - Only the first pokemon on each route can be caught (Changed with the Roll-rule)
    - Every pokemon has to be named to assure a closer bond with the trainer

• Instead of the catch rule – You roll a die to decide what which number encounter is to be caught
    • The names of the pokemon have to be heroic

• A team has a capacity of four team-members (Five if the DM rule is added)

• You are allowed to do to one of three things extra: Wonder, Egg or Randomized

• A team-member cannot be exchanged unless fainted
    - When a Gymleader is defeated you are allowed to exchange one of your pokemon with one in your box with the same role
    - When a pokemon faints, a short story is told about their heroic deeds and their death

• Roles have to be given to each pokemon caught, and cannot be changed throughout the play-through

- Warrior
    - Has to be a physical attacker
    - Has to have at least three damaging moves (HM's included)
    - You are not allowed to heal while this is the only friendly pokemon present on the battlefield

- Wizard
    - Has to be a special attacker
    - Has to have at least three damaging moves (HM's included)
    - You are not allowed to heal while this is the only friendly pokemon present on the battlefield

- Rogue
    - Cannot use moves with power greater than 60 before STAB
    Optional - Has to be the fastest pokemon on the team, when it is around the same level as the rest

- Support roles
    {
    - Cleric
    - Has to be female
    - Can only hold two damaging moves

- Tank
    - Has to be male
    - Can only hold two damaging moves
    }

- Optional - Dungeon Master
    - The starter
    - Must be on the team at all times
    - If the DM dies, the game is lost

- There may only be one of each role on one team.
    - A Cleric and a Tank cannot be on the same team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I actually tried to do this, and couldn't figure it out. Could you please explain how?

Just quote the whole url instead of just the one part. I did it in my LP topic, remember?

Back