• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving the Pokemon world [PG-13]

Jesspke

Passerby~
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Hmm..Sound interesting :)

You: Mespirit
    Partners: Houndoom and Lucario

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Me: Mew, everything i said just now was true.
    and i know that you can read minds.

*looks and points at a big grey forest area*

Me: That is where we must go. Team Connected's Base.... and where my home used to be. But now it's the home of it's leaders... Geo......something.

Gothorita:*sences something bad* Oh no!

Me: Get Down!

???: HYPER BEAM
    ???: SOLAR BEAM
    ???: ICE BEAM
    ???: FLAME THROWER
    ???: DRAGON BREATH

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @ Zekrom The Hedgehog - Please read the Roleplay Corner rules (found in a sticky thread on top of the thread list) before you post. We don't allow that kind of RPing here, because it looks messy and can be difficult to understand.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    After the battle, all three of them simply walked to the Oran Berry Forest and walked around until they found another group of goons waiting for them and yet another battle commenced.

"Guys, get back. I'm gonna use my solarbeam to get rid of these idiots." I told them.

I used the power of the sun and charged it slowly in my gaping mouth and built up the energy until I couldn't hold it any longer. Then, I simply released the energy into the form of a beam and annilihated them.

After that, Sigilyph and Gigalith hopped onto my shoulders and I started bounding around the island looking for legendaries and occasionally shouted out in case anyone was nearby.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I continued to circle around the snowy mountains, when I spotted some air vehicles in the distance. No doubt they were part of Team Galactic and they probably came to pick up those two goons.
    I spoke to my passengers, "Be on the lookout for suspicious movement, Team Galactic may be near-"
    I was cut off by a bursting sound. Before I could react, a fiery capsule flew towards me and instantly a red hot net popped out of it and encased me! The heat was too intense for me to take! I swiveled all around, but the heat nets were weakening me.
    I lost balance, and my companions, Snorunt and Vanillite, fell off my back.
    "Snorunt! Vanillite!" I shouted. But I couldn't save them. I trembled and plummeted to the ground, nearly fainting.

Snorunt and Vanillite luckily landed in a large snow drift. So the landing was soft. But when they came to their senses, they looked up the mountain and saw me being taken captive by a bunch of Team Galactic thugs.
    "We gotta do something, Snorunt!" Vanillite panicked. "Quick, we need to signal the others!"
    Without a moment to lose, they concentrated the strongest Ice Beam they could muster and launched it into the sky.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • The attacks fused together directly hit the point of the mountian that we were on. Luckily Mew and i were faster than what attackers thought. There from when we jumped Mew used her Psychic abilities to swing me into the enemies, knocking them all out.... Execept one.... and to my suprise..... it was..... Flygon. it turns out that he was a traiter.

Me: why, flygon? *falling and landing safefuly on what was left of the mountian*

Leader: Flygon, Destroy Him!

Flygon: For Giovanni! You Must Diiiiiiiieeee!

Me: Im sorry old friend.....

Concerataiting the energy for a Dark Pulse attack i managed to channel it through my arms and fired it as a you would say, a Dark Pulse Cannon, sending my former friend to his untimely doom. Also Destroying what ever human allies that this Giovanni has brought with him.
    It was so huge that any one far enough could see it..

Me: M-m-Mew......... He's the one who destroied my home and is secretly hollding a legendary pokemon underground ypu must s-stop them. *faints from using all 120% of my power*

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • The wind was picking up.I was thinking about what just happened,and I watched Zoroark fall over.

"Zoroark.."I said.

I grabbed his hand and teleported back to Nelle and Riley.

"We've gotta run!"I said grabbing the both of them and holding on to Zoroark,and grabbed the wagon.

I teleported the four of us to a cave on the other side of the world.This was my home.I got us deep into the cave.I found the little spot I made for a fire.I used a small flamethrower on the wood and laid Zoroark down on some leaves.

"This is getting out of hand.We've got to get all the legendaries together without being detected and talk about how to get them defeated."I said.

I called for the local Pidgey.There we're sevral.I pointed to them 1 at a time telling them to go get the other legendaries and get them to Flare Canyon which was a place the humans had no idea about,just the pokemon.I watched them depart.They would all tell all the legendaires to meet us there.I grabbed the wagon and Nelle,Riley,and Zoroark and teleported us to the canyon.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • *dreams about an image of my late (first) mate)*
    "Zo-ron-i....."
    "Shhhh..... my warrior." she said in her soothing voice. "You hold back because you think about me.. and our son...." "This is the last time you will ever see me again"
    "NO!" I excliamed. "Don't be sad love, because my heart and soul is already in the one who you share your life with now... My love for you is now her love for you." "Just like you told our son, "You have hidden potentional dont have any hesations in your heart. Put the past behind you, because in the end you will fufill your destiney." "Goodbye my love." She said as every thing faded to white.

"I understand now. Thank you."

"Hey wake up! Get Up Zoroark!" said a concerned Gothorita. *groans* 'Look's like we got away eh." *clutching at my right arm in pain* "I'm on it honey." Gothorita said using a herb that she made from scratch. "It's been a while sience I've seen you go beyond 100% in power." She said as the medicine did it's work.

*Leaps up* "Yes it has, but still I caint believe that my lodest friend would turn on us like that." I said looking down. *Smooches my cheek* "Look you did what you have to do, but look on the bright side, im still here,*smooches me again* you told Mew to gather all of her friends together, and *pulling out the backpack that she found* our egg is still ok. She said snuggling it like a human mother holding her baby. "Im gonna talk to Mew to devise a plan." I said with Gothorita noding.

"So Mew, what are we going to do now? I'm thinking about sticking with you, you know, to help out, and besides im short one friend anyway. And thanks to me one of the leaders is gone....Huh?"

Suddenly i senced 3 or 4 huge amounts of energy. I could tell that they were on our side. I thought looking at adark figure in the distance

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I looked up and saw a huge Ice beam.

"Zoroark do not move you understand me!"Julie said and grabbed Nelle and Riley and teleported us to wehre the Ice Beam came from.

I saw Articuno being tooken by Team Connected people.

"Not on my watch!"I said.

I blasted a hyperbeam at the chains pulling on the cage and they disentegrated.I used it on the bars without hurting articuno and the cage disentagrated too.I flew to Articuno.

"Are you okay?"I asked him.I used sleeping powder on the humans and used phscic on them and froze them solid."And what should we do with them?

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I was still weak from the intense nets they used on me. But once I regained consciousness, I saw Mew helping me out.
    When she asked me if I was alright, I responded, "I'm very weary, but I'm okay."
    I slowly got to my feet and saw the bad men that surrounded me frozen in Mew's Psychic.
    "...I'm not sure what should be done to them. We cannot just take them to prison, can we?"
    But before Mew could respond, a helicopter zoomed away from us. And before I could react, Snorunt came running up the slope towards me, and he looked very frantic.
    "Articuno! Mew! Vanillite....she's been taken away! I was with Vanillite as we watched Mew fly off to you, when this human threw one of those Pokéballs at Vanillite and took her! I ran after him, but he jumped onto a flying machine and flew away!"
    Knowing what that helicopter was, I quickly lowered myself down. "Quick, hop on! We can still catch them!"
    Without a moment to loose, I flew off of the ground and into the snowy clouds where the helicopter went. I saw the helicopter way off in the distance, but since I was still weak, I couldn't fly very fast, and soon enough, the helicopter disappeared.
    "...No...they escaped." I said in disbelief.
    "...Vanillite." Snorunt said, and he started to sob.

Last edited:

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Meinwhile with Zoroark and the others....

"Come on out you caint hide your sent!" ,i bellowed out to the strange being of which i senced.
    "A-aaaaaaa! P-p-p-p-please don't hurt me mister.....", it was a female Ivysaur. She was in bad shape onr of her leaves was torn off and she was gray-ish. I guess it's a natural birth defect. Gothi, send a telepathic message to Mew saying that we have an injured Friend with us.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I heard a message going through my head from Zoroark's friend.I couldn't come help them right now.

"Nelle,go help Zoroark."I said.

"I don't know how to get there."Nelle replied.

"I'll send you there."I said.

"Okay."Nelle replied.

I sent a pink beam towards Nelle and she dissappeared and went to Zoroark to help heal the Ivysaur.

"Don't worry guy's,I'll go get Vannillite."I said and teleported myeslef on top of the helicoptier.

I used phsycic on the helicopter and bashed it against the mountain and the humans fell out.I tossed the helicopter and used phsycic on the humans and put them on the side of the mountain and used ice beam on them.I serched their pockets and relesed all of their pokemon.I crushed the pokaballs.

"Your free."I said and saw Vannillite and grabbed her.

I teleported back to articuno.

"I've got her,she is not hurt."I said and put her on Articuno's back.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "Thank you." I said in appreciation.
    "You're the best, Mew!" Snorunt said with joy, hugging Vanillite.
    "...What must we do with all these humans?" I asked Mew.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • "No problem articuno"I said."Are you talking to me,or Metwo,everyone is always saying he's better."

I rolled my eyes.

"We could easily kill them,no problem,but I'm not one to kill."I said.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "Neither are we. Perhaps we could take them to a prison?" I suggested. "After all, we can't let them go and we can't kill them either."
    I was a peaceful Pokémon. Violence never solved anything.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • "I guess so,the officers are locked up,so I'd have to go in and do it myself.Your kinda to tall to go into a buliding.I guess I might need help so Riley,Vinillite and Snorunt might have to help me."I said."Shall I teleport us and the humans to a nearby prison?"

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • Me: I might as well help these guys out, although, I'm not much of a "group" person. So Fern, Ty, what do you guys think of the situation?

Ty: We're already here, so I guess we could stay, although I want to know why it took us this long to notice these things happening, it kind of disturbing. Fern, your imput?

Fern: I think we should stay, I'm sure we could help, Ty, you got speed, I have the agility and stealth of the trees, and you Moltres, you can get an view from above, though it might be better if we split from the main group and go our way with some others, maybe just ous three.

Me: Well, there we go, we're staying. Now, I think we should find small groups of this "Team Connected" and take them out. Now, I don't feel like diving torwards the trees, my wing is still kind of injured. Maybe when I see Mew, she can teleport us down on the forest floor.

The three of us stood there staring down, then, all of a sudden Fern suddely shot up violently and fell back.

Me: Fern! What's wrong?!?!?

Ty: I see it, it's a dart of some sort. Let me get it out...

Ty went to knock it off, as soon as he touched the dart though, Ty shot up and fell back, just as Fern did.

Me: Crap, who the hell shot that?

A man suddenly appered from the side of the mountain. " Well, well, well, isn't this a treat, the "Boss" is going to like this, I single handedly captured two very skilled fire pokemon and now, a legendary pokemon. The "Boss" has wanted you in his(her?) collection for awhile." The man slowly raised a contraption up and pointed it at me. I tensed up, ready to be taken, no where to go. I thought to myself, "Is this really the way I'm going to be captured?"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Snorunt and Vanillite looked at me for a moment. I can tell that they weren't so sure about leaving me. So I assured them, "Don't worry. Mew will watch over you. And don't fret over me. I'll be fine."
    With my words, they gave my legs a hug and then walked over to Mew.
    "We're ready." They said boldly.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I used phsycic to make the iced humanstouch and float to us and I touched the humans and articuno and after a flash we appeared infront of a prison.

"Snorunt,Vanillite,Riley,fallow me."I said still using phycic to push the humans in.

I found a cage that wasn't locked and put a human in there.

"Find the cage keys."I said.

I continued doing that with all the cages in one part of the jail.I put 1 human in each cage,and they all got filled.I waited for Snorunt,Vanillite,and Riley to find the keys.

Back