• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving the Pokemon world [PG-13]

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • "No..."Nelle replied saddly.

"I can."I said standing up from where I had sat next to Nelle.I took the card.

I read it and started looking furious.

"They are telling the truth,but not all the truth,they're reserchers all right,but they work for team connected!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I stared back at the two humans.
    "Ask them 'What is the goal of your organization?'"
    When Nelle translated, they responded, "To make a perfect, united world!"
    I understood their intentions, but stealing Pokémon and causing so much damage was not the solution.
    "Who is your leader?" I asked.

(OCC: I don't who the head of the team is)

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • i zekrom went to the waterfall and saw a tepig and he was being bulled by water pokemon snivy tried to help but was not strong and got hurt so i steped in and used thunderbolt on the to water pokemon later after they were healed they said thank you zekrom.

Oi IM ZEKROM! U MUST DIE! IMPOSTER!

Hail Zerkrom the zekrom

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • (Ooc:Its Ghetsis,N was captured cause his dad got angry.)

"Our boss is Ghetsis,from Team Connected."Said the man and Nelle translated.

"What now Articuno?"I asked articuno.

I looked at everyone in the area,Riley,Nelle,the two men,Artiuno,and his partners.I started feeling weak.Before I could say anything I fell over knocked out.

(Ooc:Hedgehog,give it a dang rest!You can't be Zekrom,he's already taken!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Ghetsis. He remembered that name. He was the leader of Team Plasma.
    But before he could think about it, Mew mysteriously collapsed.
    "Mew! What's wrong?" I stepped over to Mew when she suddenly passed out. Snorunt and Vanillite jumped off me and took a closer look.
    "She's fainted!" Snorunt said in slight panic.
    "What do we do?" Vanillite asked.
    I turned to Nelle. "Can you help her?"

(OOC: I know Mew is genderless. But I don't really want to called Mew an 'it'.)

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • "Guys! be quiet! Look! they are showing us where we are1" said the Gallade, impatiently. Azelf and Espeon turned over to face the map. Then, Lugia asked Azelf "Voices? That could have been Team Connected! Where were you guys?" "Oran Bery Forest. Its the last place that we thought team connected would be looking.. well for an Azelf, at least" replied Espeon. "This is where we are now." and a girl pointed to a small piece of land on the map that was in the middle of the ocean. Then she went to the middle of the map and pointed at another island. "I don't know if its their main base. However, they have a research lab on Oran Island." The Lugia asked the humans, how they knew this. They replied they knew because they used to work for team connected. Azelf whispered to Gallade "Are... are you sure this is wise? I mean, we don't even know these humans and they did used to be in Team connected?" "Hmm... i know... and im sure once your in Team Connected, you can't leave it... They are lieing... my brain reflexes can feel it..." whispered back the Gallade. "Yeah, but your brain reflexes aren't too relyable remember?" whispered back the Gallade. then the gallade started argueing with the Azelf again.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I looked at the three Pokemon agruing.

"I believe them. Why would they tell us all this if they were just going to capture us and bring us to their boss?"

"Yes. We won't hurt you Pokemon." Tana said turning to look at Azlef. She smiled at it. "Please believe us!"

"True. We were in Team Connected but we left. We are actually on the run from them. They didn't let us leave peacefully." Lloyd said shaking his head as he remembered.

"Why did you leave?" I asked them.

"Because we didn't like what they were doing. We want a united world too. However, we don't want to capture and harm Pokemon to do it!" Lloyd said.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • "You see? They can't all be bad right Gallade?" asked Espeon.
    "Hm... yeah that is rather reasonable, I mean they are telling us all of Team Connected's information." replied the Gallade. "So what about you Azelf?" asked Espeon.
    "zzzzz..." Azelf was sleeping. Gallade gave him a few jabs and the Azelf awoke with a start.
    "Ouch!! sorry. must have dozed off... what is it?" asked Azelf.
    "Well these humans are not working for Team Connected. I mean, they are telling us all this information about Team COnnected and they haven' even captured any of us. Its all cool" said Gallade.
    "hmm... yeah it does kinda make sense.. alright then." replied the Azelf sleepily and then Azelf went back to sleep.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Tana, Lloyd and Jesse smiled, glad that they believed them.

"Do you kno what they plan on doing next?" I asked them.

Tana shook her head sadly. "We left before we found out anything. All we know is that they are going after the Legendaries."

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • The Lugia asked the humans what Team connected were going to do next. One of the humans said they were going after legendaries. Azelf woke up with a start "le.. legendaries?!?!? Oh no!!!" cried Azelf. "Look we have to help the other legendaries. I know some of our friends are in Oran Berry Forest... and u say they have some research station there?!?!?" replied Gallade.
    "hm... i think its better if the humans decided what we are gonna do next." answered the Espeon.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I had passed out from something,it wasn't weakness,it wasn't sleepiness,I was sure Team Connected had done something.Nelle went over me and used Sunny Day and I woke up.

"Thanks Nelle."I said and stood up.

I looked at the two men we have frozen.They we're smirking.

"What did you do?"I asked,and Nelle translated for me.

"You'll never know."Nelle translated for me.

I noticed the ice around his feet we're pretty much melted.I used a ice beam on his feet.

"I'm fine articuno,lets continue shall we?"I said to Articuno.

(Ooc:I call the legendary by the gender of the person playing the legendary)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    OOC: I amm sooo sorry i havent posted in a while ive been knee deep in all sorts of stuff and just 10 minutes ago got a break from it all....now was my character noticed or not? Cus he confronted you guys and asked a question and im just waiting for the response.

IC:

They didn't seem to pay attention to me, once the mew fainted they all were too busy to notice me. It was probably for the best. I motioned for Sigilyph to resume the psychic supressing of my footsteps and I walked around the corner, braced my ankles yet again, and bounded toward the west.

After about 10 minutes, my ankles started to grow numb so I sat and rested and asked Gigalith to make some of his ground food that he is always so good at making.
    Sigilyph was psychic so he could just lift a berry from a tree and bring it to him. We all rested for awhile taking shifts to watch ourselves and make sure we weren't captured. During my shift, however, a net was deployed over me and a muzzle silenced my words so I couldn't warn my friends.

"Leave the other two." whispered one strange voice.

"Won't the boss be mad?" whispered another, deeper, voice.

"He asked us to get Groudon and we did! Quit being a yellow-belly!" scowled the first voice but still keeping it just below a whisper.

I started to feel dizzy as blue orbs appeared in the air in front of me. I regretted leaving those other two legendaries. I felt annoyed, frustrated, angry, but most of all.....I felt sad. Sad that I couldn't protect my friends. Sad that I couldn't fight off two measly criminals. Sad that I always bring trouble wherever I go. I knew this wasn't the end....and I would personally see to it!

I started to glow red, the glow grew more intense with each passing second. It kept growing and growing until there was no more blue, only red. Then I felt this amazing burst of power inside me. The muzzle broke off and the net simply melted because of my extreme body temperature mixed with the mighty power I had discovered. Then I focused all my strength into my one foot, and at the top of my lungs shouted,

"FISSURE!!!!!!"

Then the ground split in two as I stomped my energized foot and sent the two goons plummeting to their doom.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I turned around.I heard Groudon.

"I'll be back articuno!"I yelled and flew westward where the yell came from.He was in a net.I used cut on the net,and it got shreded.

"Are you okay Groudon?"I asked him.

(Ooc:No problem Sir Snivy.)

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Hey i wanna join. my name is Zerkrom and im a Zozorok. I was captured by the bad guys but escaped with my friends, Salamence, and Simipour. But just barely.... we were chased by a big purple dragon (note yes this is a shadow pokemon and yes u did forget to add Chiper into Team Connected) it called itself: Shadow Charagon, a genetric creation from not only DNA from the captured pokemon he was also created from 10,000 Charizards, 5000 Dragonites, and 300 Flygons.

(Preety cool huh and please dont ban me or report me i like this story and i think that i coul hepl spice things up)

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • (OCC: Pick another Pokemon and you can. :) )

Tana, Jess and Lloyd looked at each other. They were wondering why these legendaries would allow them to pick if they went or not.

"Well," Tana said after a minute of silence. "I know you guys are worried about your friends. However, I don't think its a good idea for you to go to Oran Berry Forest. This might be just the moment Team Connected is waiting for. To get a lot of you in one place. After getting some Legendaries they could use them as bait for the other Legendaries to come. If all of you get caught, then it'll be bad."

I listened to the human girl talk. She seemed to know what she was talking about. "I say we don't go. However, what you do is up to you." I looked over at Azelf, Gallade, and Espeon.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • THe humans told us that it wasn't a good idea to go to Oran Berry Forest, as Team connected was probably waiting for us and told us we could do what we wanted. "Well, i guess its best if we just stay here. Its the safest oh and im gonna sleep now by the way." says Azelf. "Alright, we will wake u up if we need you then." replied the Gallade. The humans led the Azelf into a room with a bed and the azelf began to sleep there.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • ((This is just to get me back on track, so forgive me if its not too long))

-Reshiram sped toward Oran berry forest, hate in his eyes. To those on the ground he was naught but a white blur. The small Fraxure that accompanied him could only hang on as Reshiram accelerated. He too knew someone in Oran Berry Forest, and if the humans had captured her, he swore he would tear apart their outpost till he found her. She was a very close friend to him, and just the fact that she was in trouble infuriated him.-

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Apparently I had gotten Groudon free.So I heard the zoom of Reshiram,I was scared,it sounded fearce.I never heard it that fearce,what if Team Connected did something?I raced back to Articuno.

"Articuno!I hear Reshiram in Oran Berry forest,his zoom sounds fearce.What should we do?"I asked.

Back