• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
Years
  • Hi everyone, I have to go to work put I share this advertising banners with you. Now they are 400x106 to be more comfy. there is two at least upcoming banners
    Mirage Of Tales

Mirage Of Tales

For you Avara, a little work to present your hack to people.
    Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    Please please please tell me when the hack will be done I love love this game ill even be a beta tester for ulyou I just really love the game and wanna play more ive recommended this hack to all my friends and the love it to we are trying to get this jack to ne hack of the year but please let me know when it will be done I love this game

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Hello guys I love the game if its possible I love to be a verson 3 beta tester but I got one question. Why doesnt venosaur learn cut?

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I have to go to work put I share this advertising banners with you. Now they are 400x106 to be more comfy. there is two at least upcoming banners
    Mirage Of Tales

For you Avara, a little work to present your hack to people.
    Mirage Of Tales
    That image.. I could almost burst into tears! I've always wondered where such amazing cover art comes from, and now I know: It comes from Xanathos of PokeCommunity! Very well done!

Anyway, really looking forward to the updates sure to come! Keep up the great work avaramoon! And I wouldn't mind being a beta tester, but I have no experience in beta testing, so it might be a better idea to have someone else help out instead. Still, I'd be thankful for the experience, if you'll have me.

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • That image.. I could almost burst into tears! I've always wondered where such amazing cover art comes from, and now I know: It comes from Xanathos of PokeCommunity! Very well done!
    Anyway, really looking forward to the updates sure to come! Keep up the great work avaramoon! And I wouldn't mind being a beta tester, but I have no experience in beta testing, so it might be a better idea to have someone else help out instead. Still, I'd be thankful for the experience, if you'll have me.
    well the picture about mewtwo and mew is not from me. It's a picture found on the Internet and cropped, modified by me (added the text).
    but good this picture pleases people. =)

Years
  • This is absolutely amazing. I just finished playing through Version 2, and, I have to admit, it left me really wanting more. There were a few bugs here and there, but I completely understand that this isn't the finished product yet, and those bugs are already mentioned in the FAQ. Perhaps what got me the best about this HACK is the fact that you can choose your destiny, so to speak. I personally chose to be a Seeker, but I was so tempted to become a Researcher. The Gym Battles are moderately difficult, and it's really nice that they're optional. The Reputation system is also very ingenious, and the overall story is wonderful. Looking forward to the final version of this! You did a very wonderful job. :>

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi guys, once again thanks for all the support! =)

Scripting is coming along a lot more faster than what I thought, so hopefully it shouldn't be long till almost everything is in order for V3! The only thing that's holding me back now is the lack of world-map...
    I'm trying really hard to change it but everything I do just looks like crap and/or messes up the original map every time I try and edit it =( just going to keep trying with it since I really don't want to release V3 without one, can't cope with the messages I've had about it (LOL) and let's face it, the game really does need one to be properly functional.
    I have 4 maps to replace the original Kanto and Sevii world maps for the four 'regions' planned for the hack so it looks like it'll be a loooooong while, unless I can recruit a lifesaver of a person to help me insert them! If anyone knows of anyone who could spare the time to help, please point them in my direction =P thanks!

Bliss

Years
  • Can't wait for an update! Keep up the great work and thanks for keeping us posted!
    avaramoon said:
    I have 4 maps to replace the original Kanto and Sevii world maps for the four 'regions' planned for the hack so it looks like it'll be a loooooong while, unless I can recruit a lifesaver of a person to help me insert them! If anyone knows of anyone who could spare the time to help, please point them in my direction =P thanks!
    As for this.. I think I understand, but I have very little experience in hacking, and less in mapping.

But if that's okay, I'd be more than happy to try to help.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Was looking at the main thread and I think you should have lumineon qualify for a surf license.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Can't wait for an update! Keep up the great work and thanks for keeping us posted!

As for this.. I think I understand, but I have very little experience in hacking, and less in mapping.

But if that's okay, I'd be more than happy to try to help.

Thanks so much! I'd appreciate any help in that department absolutely, but either way you're helping just by being so supportive! =)

Was looking at the main thread and I think you should have lumineon qualify for a surf license.

I probably will in V3, but only for Researchers... the Surf License is an iffy one, since you have to surf to get most water Pokémon in the game which is why like Tentacool etc aren't on the list. Lumineon is a good suggestion though, since Researchers who can get a Finneon at New Bora go there way before even passing Tanzite Tunnel, so I definitely will actually!
    I toyed with putting Vaporeon on the list, but I'm planning on relocating the Eevee project to the GL Estate Science Centre so that everyone can take part in it and not just Researchers. Thanks for your suggestion!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Is it a glitch that I was able to be a criminal and researcher at the same time?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Is it a glitch that I was able to be a criminal and researcher at the same time?

Nope, you can be both =) totally safe, even some events slightly differ for you if you choose to be both =)

Bliss

Years
  • Thanks so much! I'd appreciate any help in that department absolutely, but either way you're helping just by being so supportive! =)
    I was holding my breath when I read this part, then I let it out when I read this.

Haha, I'm not sure if I could be of any help, but the one thing I have is time. Maybe we will both get lucky and some mapping genius will show up in the next few minutes and reply, but if not send me a PM and let me know exactly what you need me to do.

Here's hoping I don't mess things up >.<'

Back