• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

Which version did you get?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    Kyogre is my favourite legendary (I love whales!), so I bought Alpha Sapphire. I don't think I'll get Omega Ruby, since the two are so similar..I'd rather invest in a game from a completely different generation for example.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • I got both, had OR nearly done then started on AS. Recently, I gave me AS to friend that lost his AS, so I restarted my OR.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I ended up picking up Omega Ruby at its midnight release in London. It was awesome but at the same time it was the night where Xbox Ones and PS4s were put on sale so the lines were huge and I didn't meet anyone else who was there for Pokémon other than someone in their late twenties shouting at their mum for not loaning them some money to get the game lol.

I got Alpha Sapphire a few months later for Christmas so I had both! I've still not played through AS fully yet - I only have two badges!

Back