• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Pokémon Center Store

Years
  • 03-Pokemon-center-tokyo.jpg

image credit to littledayout

A Pokémon Center is a chain of stores that sells Pokémon merchandise. You can find many things here, including plushies, books, clear files, figures, straps, keychains, figures, and more!

Have you ever been to a Pokémon Center store? Where was it? What did you buy? Would you want to go to one if you haven't? What would you want to buy?

Years
  • The closest thing I've been to a Pokemon Center is the Pokemon store in Epcot, here. Whether or not that counts I'm not 100% sure, but probably not. Otherwise though, I haven't been to one before. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2019
    I've been to two in Japan. The first was in Yokohama. I got a limited edition Pikachu wearing a Charizard costume. I got some other stuff too that I don't remember. I tried going back there last November and the store was gone. Another had opened up in Tokyo at the Sky Tree. That one was legit. They had everything there from shirts, hoodies, plushies, cups, pens, pencils... pretty much everything you want but with Pokemon on it. I got a Charmander Christmas tree ornament, some keychains, an Arcanine plushie, and some other small stuff. Definitely recommend it to anybody.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It used to be my dream to visit one of these stores, and I still think it would be super fun.

I know I would walk out of there with at least five different Pikachu items. LOL

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I've been to most of the Pokemon Centers in Japan, Nihonbashi, Ikebukuro, Skytree, Yokohama, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima and Fukuoka. They were wonderful. I bought tons of stuff, plushies, figurines, wallets, keychains, accessories, and lots more. I dropped way too much money there, but it was worth it for me. Of course I wanted everything, but I remember seeing a Vulpix/Alolan Vulpix wallet which was gorgeous, but because it wasn't very functional I didn't end up buying it. I kind of regret it, I might buy it if it's still there when I go back in October. There was also this Alolan Vulpix plush I didn't buy but really wanted.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I have been to a couple, years ago - Tokyo and Osaka. Went with friends during a holiday, and bought a bunch of plushies. :B Would like to go again for sure.

Years
  • I've been to Nintendo New York, which was originally a Pokemon Center store. Didn't pick up anything Pokemon while I was there though- they really didn't have as much interesting merch as I hoped for (did pick up an Isabelle Animal Crossing plush, though!).

There's also an official Pokemon Center "kiosk" (which is really just a big vending machine) at one of the malls in Seattle, and I picked up a small sleeping Vulpix plush, which I've got on display in my bedroom. Hopefully one day I'll make it to one of the ones in Japan, though!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i always wanted to go to the pokemon center in new york back in the day, but of course that's nintendo new york now. i have been to that, if that still counts, but not a stand alone pokemon center. i do order stuff from the site tho. not the same as an in-store experience ofc but ya kno.

also nyoomed in on those petilil in that pic

Last edited:
    Back