• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

''NPC Quotes!''

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Ever come across some memorable dialogue in the Pokemon games? Whether it be humorous, confusing, meaningful, deep or all of the above!
What quotes stand out to you?

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
Years
"Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas."

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
"Hello there, sweetie pie! Have I got a deal just for you! I'll let you have a secret Pokémon- a Magikarp- for just $500. So you'll buy it, am I right?"
-insert "No" here-
"No? You say no? I'm only doing this as a favour to you!"

"I love shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

"Did you touch me?"
-insert battle here-
"That's it?"

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
"Why keep it a secret! I'm the Water Pokémon Expert! Huh? You don't know me."
-Battle-
"I thought I wasn't too bad,if I may say so, but I guess not... Bleah...

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Some humorous quotes there ;P ...Here's a couple I'd thought I'd share!

Fisherman: ''Did I become a fisherman because I am patient, or did fishing make me patient? That is the question.'' *Battle starts*

Swimmer (female): ''Would you mind helping me out with my sunblock? ... Oh wait, don't tell me you'd rather battle Pokemon!''

Joobell

Insert Witty User Title Here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
Youngster Ben: "Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"
Just seems to stand out to me o.O

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
A person favourite of mine is "This Gym is great! It's full of women!" said by the old man outside of Cerulean Gym...pre-fourth gen, anyway. That the old man sprite looks a lot like Master Roshi doesn't help matters. xD

Years
1004482_10201502909473030_2107748775_n.jpg

A classic one hahahaha

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
1004482_10201502909473030_2107748775_n.jpg

A classic one hahahaha

hahaha I love it! Is that one of the later cities in Hoenn? It's brilliant!

I think I'm gonna have to go with "Hi, I like shorts. They're comfy and Easy to wear!"

"Eek! did you touch me?"

No sure what else really...

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
My favorite one has to be the Black Belt at the entrance to Amity Square in DPP,
"I'm appalled! They refused entry to my Pokemon! Oh, my poor Gyarados and Steelix! This is discrimination!"

Years
Youngster: Hey! You're not wearing shorts! What's wrong with you?

and my favourite is obviously:

Juggler: Oops! I dropped my balls!

hahahaha gets me everytime. It's so classic

Years
I seem to remember there's a guy having trouble with his little daughter. He says:

"I've been saying (insert word here) to amuse her lately."

The player chooses the word. And it can be anything. ANYTHING.

Come on, don't be mean to the little girl...

What's even weirder is that the "correct" word is actually just a gibberish, like WLAKJHSAJLSAL. Why she finds it funny, I have no idea...

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
The youngster shorts quote is super memorable! I remember a girl in Humilau saying that her dress is comfy and easy to wear. Also, I've seen this quote referenced in a non-Pokémon game! :D

Another random one I liked is "I lost because I didn't eat enough pizza." One of Maylene's Black Belts say that if you speak to him after defeating him.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
dp had some very funny ones, i cand remember them all but,
the kid in oreburgh calling you a noob

Years
"I meant to make your head spin, but I was shocked instead."
- Elesa, Black and White

"I will defeat the Champion and become unbeatable unlike any other!"
- N, Black and White

Yeah, 5th Gen definitely won it out for me as far as quotes go. Some were just utterly hilarious!

Back