• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Get-Together Gaming Event: League of Legends

Which region can you play in?

• Oceania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil

• Turkey

• Japan

• Latin America North

• Latin America South

• Russia

• Total voters

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    gonna give this a bump to see if anyone else is interested

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Unfotunately i have no access to all of the listed servers as im based on the FEELipines.

My advise to all who really want to enjoy the GT is to sharpen their skills first by playing some solo queue. By sharpening skills, you want to be more concerned about your mechanics and in game play in general, winning games is already common sense but the way you win your games is far more important.

Just a common tip. This will endure that your respective parties are going to be sharpened and ready to ein and have fun without worrying about poor play ;)

Years
  • My main is EUNE, but I have recently recovered an EUW account. Sadly the EUW account doesn't have 2 champions I mostly play atm, but I'll do with what I have if I have to I guess.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Haven't played League since I got out of school and promised myself I would never play again, but I'd be down for a few games if we have enough players on NA!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Yasuo on the event splash page. This event is lit already.

Filipino players (aka those on SEA philippines) who wish to play with me should contact my Smurf account "Viva Caligula" as that will be the account that i will be using when i play with you. But if worse comes to worse i will be using my "main unranked account" if i need to play certain champs. My actual main i do not play with strangers.

PM that account and inform me of your contact details like forum username etc. NOT ASL unless you are a girl

I also recommend to NOT ask for ranked queues because i purely play solo queue or duo with my closest of friends only if im goin in ranked. Lets treat this as a fun event. If you really want to trihard and climb ranked do solo queue on your own so that you only have yourself to blame or crdit ir you lose or win respectively xd

Last edited:
    Back