• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokemon Hybrid

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years
  • Good luck drawing Ditto's egg group! xD

Already figured that out! I'll post the drawing soon, I'm almost finished with. Just need to Porygonize it. Though I'm planning on posting one without Porygon's sharp and blocky edges.

#4 - Adding Altaria!

The ultimate hybrid is a Milotic with Slugma's head and Tauros's horns, and Altaria's fluffy wings!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • #6 - Adding Geodude!

The ultimate hybrid is a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Altaria's fluffy wings, Geodude's arms, and Slugma's head with Tauros's horns on top!

Already figured that out! I'll post the drawing soon, I'm almost finished with. Just need to Porygonize it. Though I'm planning on posting one without Porygon's sharp and blocky edges.

Ah! I'm looking forward to it! :D

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • #7 - Adding Flygon!

The ultimate hybrid is a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, and Slugma's head with Tauros's horns on top!

Finished the non-porygon pic:
    Spoiler:

I also added an art section to the first post.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • #8 - Adding Mr. Mime!

The ultimate hybrid is a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Slugma's head with Tauros's horns on top!

Spoiler:

I also added an art section to the first post.

*gasp* O_O

omg... YOUR AWESOMENESS LEVEL IS OFF THE CHARTS. I'm serious. This drawing is so amazing that I can't even describe it with words. Great work, and thanks for putting the time into this! :D

Also, I'm laughing SO hard at the Ditto, ahahaha.

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
  • #9 - Adding Conkeldurr!

The ultimate hybrid is a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Slugma's head with Tauros's horns on top, holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars!

Last edited:
    Years
  • #10 - Adding Chandelure!

The ultimate hybrid is a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Slugma's head with Tauros's horns on top, holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

I'm also working on a drawing of Hybrid #2 rn.

Last edited:

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • *gasp* O_O

omg... YOUR AWESOMENESS LEVEL IS OFF THE CHARTS. I'm serious. This drawing is so amazing that I can't even describe it with words. Great work, and thanks for putting the time into this! :D

Also, I'm laughing SO hard at the Ditto, ahahaha.

Thanks!

#11 - Adding Aggron!

The ultimate hybrid is a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Tauros's horns on top on Slugma's head, holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

Last edited:
    Years
  • #12 - Adding Heliolisk!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmetwith Tauros's horns on top on Slugma's head, and Heliolisk's frill on it's neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • #13 - Adding Butterfree!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Butterfree's compound eyes, Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • #14 - Adding Mega Charizard x!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Butterfree's compound eyes, Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from it's mouth, and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • #15 - Adding Mega Charizard x!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Muk's gooey body structure, Butterfree's compound eyes, Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from it's mouth, [/B]and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

Spoiler:

Whoa... I can't like that enough. It's amazing! Now where do I catch one? :)

Meadow

Years
  • #16 - Adding Goomy!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Muk's gooey body structure, Butterfree's compound eyes, Goomy's green cheeks, Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from it's mouth, and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

Now where do I catch one? :)

Only at Pokémon Trivia™ ;)

Years
  • #15 - Adding Mega Charizard x!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Muk's gooey body structure, Butterfree's compound eyes, Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from it's mouth, [/B]and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

WHYYYYYYYYYY? What about the poor people who are drawing this? :pink_cry:
    haha anyway...

#17 - Adding Pichu!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Muk's gooey body structure, Butterfree's compound eyes, Goomy's green cheeks, Pichu's ears, Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from it's mouth, and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames!

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • #18 - Adding Togepi!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Muk's gooey body structure, Butterfree's compound eyes, Goomy's green cheeks, Pichu's ears, Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from it's mouth, and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames, wearing Togepi's eggshell!

Years
  • #19 - Adding Klefki!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Muk's gooey body structure, Butterfree's compound eyes, Goomy's green cheeks, Pichu's ears, Altaria's fluffy wings, Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Klefki's keychain attached to Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from it's mouth, and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames, wearing Togepi's eggshell!

Meadow

Years
  • #20 - Adding Slowbro! ...Well, technically Shellder if you know what I mean. XD

The ultimate hybrid is now a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Muk's gooey body structure, Butterfree's compound eyes, Goomy's green cheeks, Pichu's ears, Altaria's fluffy wings, Slowbro's shell biting into Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Klefki's keychain attached to Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from its mouth, and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames, wearing Togepi's eggshell!

This hybrid is now finished! The next person can go ahead and start over at #1!

Back